BaT Eastern European Trip

Looks like Jonny is planning a new Eastern European track tour later this year, Brno, Slovakiaring, Hungaroring. A chance for you boys and girls to visit our neighborhood and enjoy some new tracks and awesome back country roads :smiley: Good move :thumbup:

This sounds very exciting, where did you see this? I think you and Pierre and gonna get some visitors :sunglasses:

Just seen it referenced in the BAT newsletter.

Absolutely, visitors are most welcome…providing I’m still over here by then.

Absolutely. Can’t wait for this!!

I’ll try and find out some more about this when we’re at Donny this weekend…

Looks like this is going to be in October…

Just seen this update :

Dates for our Eastern European trip in October have now been confirmed as 11th Brno, 13th Slovakiaring, 15th Hungaroring. We’re just finalising the hotel and travel details and will be launching the event on our website next month.

Looks pretty interesting.

Full details here:
http://downloads.bookatrack.com/venueinfo/events/2084.pdf

Does that overlap with the noisy a day at Donny at the end of the year?

And I’m in.

Caterham is getting a proper work out in our first year together!

… Rats… In India with work. My season is pretty much over now with work and other commitments.

Shame buddy.

Looks like I’m in for this too :sunglasses:

Brno, slovakiaring and Hungaroring…bring it :smiley:

Keith we must be able to at least find a Donny date when you’ve got the car??

Ben, Jonny,

I hope to get a couple of sessions at Donnington in late August in either the Exige or the Caterham.

An Eastern Europe track trip on the bat transporter was exactly the reason for the Caterham… I must find a way to get the trip to India cancelled…sick note from mother…? It is just that sept goes mad for me with my new intake of graduate engineers, 18 of them this year, all needing basic training and project assignments…inc a week of training in India.

Quit the job, come on the trip. Simples!

There you go,…fixed :smiley:

Next year maybe… No time for my hobbies. Just worry that I would be bored.

On hols in the USA at the moment, went to a NASCAR race at Pocono. My wife was not allowed to bring an umbrella into the track but once inside it was possible to buy a Magnum automatic rifle. Crazy place.

Overlooking Niagra falls now…

Enjoy buddy.

Hi Fellas, what’s your itinerary for the Hungaroring, is the track day on Saturday 15th Oct?

That will be my last weekend in Slovakia before moving back to the UK on the 21st :sunglasses: I was planning to nip back to the UK that weekend but i might change my plans now and drive over to watch you hoonigans.