Bat Cat shared ownership

Some piccies. 125bhp Sigma which I have been told can has a new super mod which can take it to 150ish bhp (not doing it), ditch finder tyres which can be upgraded (not doing that either). The car is white but has been wrapped. Some mud attached after a brief off. Which is the whole point of it, Bat can fix it and you can get spares (unlike other brands - anyone got some spare Toyota gear cables?).

Door mirrors are a bit rubbish so may get some that bolt on the screen, I need my mirrors quite a bit.

Keith

I was devastated to find I couldn’t fit into a normal version, I’m just too long… Ha ha ha…

I went to watch a Bookatrack day last Sunday. I’ve never seen anything as quick going round as one of the 620r’s… Good grief…astonishing, apart from he got done by the noise police…

Maybe you can! I am pretty skinny and find the std car a tight fit. It’s just a case of getting used to it.

Keith

Look for the img code in the links Keith, almost there…

Glad you like it :smiley:

Pictures fixed above, easy when you try.

NICE!

Oooh, that’s great.
Lucky you.
Thoughts of RS4 Avant put on hold :confused:

Looking great Keith! I bet you’ll be looking forwards to the end of your business trip to come home to that…

Scatty did you try fitting in without a seat? It’s simple/cheap to make a bag seat that sits you on the floor with your back again the rear bulkhead…

Buy a tatty old TDI A4 Avant and a 7, it will net out as more smiles :smiley: