Barbon / Harewood Hillclimb - 4th / 5th July

Heads up for anyone interested. The British Hillclimb Championship rounds at Barbon Manor and Harewood House are just over a month away. I’ve not been to Barbon for a couple of years and have never been to Harewood so I’m planning on visiting both this year. Any other takers?

Barbon sounds good to me - loved it last time I went a couple of years ago :sunglasses:

Do you fancy Harewood too or is two days on the trot pushing it a bit?

Paul

I’ve been to Harwood loads of times & it is indeed a great venue. However I’ll give it a miss this year, sorry.

No probs.

Yep Barbon would be ok for me too, not been for a few years and it’s on my doorstep

Hi, fellas,
Noted the date change from usual May slot, but sadly will be on way back by Rotterdam ferry from Euro trip on the Sat, although hoping to make Harewood on way back from Hull ( although Mrs T doesn’t know this as yet!)

At least with a July date there is less chance of hail, gales, biblical rain, ice, pestilence, famine etc.

This could be a goer for me :slight_smile:

Go, Steve, it’s a great day out

OK chaps - I’ll start two separate events for Barbon and Harewood so you can andd your names in the usual time honoured manner.

Thanks,
Paul.