Back from Reverie

Well I got my car back from Reverie yesterday after it spending a few weeks on holiday in sunny Colchester :wink:

New diffuser fitted - much shorter than the std Reverie carbon diffuser. They will be making these for 2010 MY cars on with the 260 shear panel if anyone’s interested.
There will possibly be a new matching carbon floor section which can be used.

Had some canards fitted. The standard ones didn’t fit the 2010 MY clam for some reason so again a specific canard will be available at some point.

Front splitter was a lot different to any they had previously made so a mold has been taken and I expect a new super deep shiny 2010 MY splitter in around 6-8 weeks.

Another exciting development they are looking at which could suit any model year car is an adjustable 2010 style rear wing with carbon pylons and possibly a more agressive wing profile.

I’ll take some pictures when I get a chance :wink:

Thanks to Simon and the team at Reverie for looking after my car and even giving it a wash before I headed home !

I know some people moan about the costs of Reverie products but when you see the setup and the attention to detail you can see where the money goes.

Agreed.

Well if your changing your wing I’ll have first dibs on your carbon blade.

I have 50p and two bags of quavers here waiting :smiley:

Maybe a few crab cakes could seal the deal lol

[quote=Boothy]Well if your changing your wing I’ll have first dibs on your carbon blade.

I have 50p and two bags of quavers here waiting :smiley: [/quote]

Hang on a minute - I thought you were flogging your car Mr Boothy?

Change of heart ? :crazy:

[quote=chrisexigegt]

Change of heart ? :crazy: [/quote]

He’s been in a bit of a spin of late! :wink:

[quote=Mr Pesky][quote=chrisexigegt]

Change of heart ? :crazy: [/quote]

He’s been in a bit of a spin of late! :wink: [/quote]

What literrally ? I know it rained yesterday - whats the gossip ?

[quote=chrisexigegt] I know it rained yesterday - whats the gossip ?[/quote]

Lucky Boy!

[video:youtube]<LINK_TEXT text=“- YouTube … rofilepage”>My Video 6/18/11 - YouTube</LINK_TEXT>[/video]

Bloody hell Rob remember seeing the dayglo beast behind and wondered where you went.

Clearly he was distracted with the thought of an imminent purchase of some Gentlemen driving gloves :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

LOL :smiley:

Or maybe he found a wet patch ohh err

That was a class video Rob! :smiley:

Now with piccies :wink:

looks the absolute dogs

top job

Got a pic of diffuser Chris?

WOWW…nice…

Beautiful car !

I take it the shots were taken some distance from your house then?

Nope - right outside, I mean it is a hire car after all :wink: