b18 conversion

as this kit is available in diy kit form and k20 isnt is it still a viable thing to be done
even though a live in maidstone i really cant warrent paying 9plus grand for msc to do it and im able to do 95% off work myself have lm1 and det can as i map my evo 3 myself and have built quite a few engines running 400 plus brake ()
are there any other diy kits avail
by the way its for a s1 exige
cheers in advance mike

There is the Prototype one, but you go near that with a barge pole (ie. do you like actually receiving what you pay for?).

Not sure if there are other ‘kits’. There’s certainly other people that can do it, for less.

Ian

cheers for reply
seem i have got off to a bad start on seloc SELOC Forums

exgtir

didn’t know their was a B18 kit…anyway, if that’s true then i can see why you are considering it, but otherwise I reckon the K20 wouldn’t be anymore difficult and better if you really want to go to a different engine. Alternatively why not just rebuild your K-series or properly build one up from scratch… it will fit right in, be lighter and probably cheaper…

There are people around here who could help you with a DIY K20 installation tho’…

I hope it’s alright to be amused by the SELOC thread. Nice to see ‘our’ Mark wadding in.

The world would be dull place without the likes of Mr Scuffham (and there’s no malice or offence meant by that).

Ian

Stear clear of anything to do with protohype, still owes me �2k for goods never supplied, as you say doesnt reply to emails or phone calls, well did until he recieived my deposit.
STAY AWAY!

Christian

Even more, stay away from Seloc.
Nothing good can come out of there.

We could do with less people like Scuffham in this world.

I hope it’s alright to be amused by the SELOC thread. Nice to see ‘our’ Mark wadding in.

ahem Well, can-o-worms me thinks

I have to say, that I never go on SELOC either. I like this place, we are all such a friendly loving bunch!!

It’s the excess loving that makes me walk like John Wayne!

OK everyone Group Buy

Oops Sorry meant Group Hug …

OK everyone Group Buy

Oops Sorry meant Group Hug …

LOvL… you are on form today mr miniman…

we still love you RL… , even if you are a turn-coat rice abuser

we still love you RL… , even if you are a turn-coat rice abuser

LOL!!! Bless ya all!

But you realise I’ll be back with huge dump valve noises, mahussive wings that are bigger and heavier than an Exige in it’s entireity and more stickers than the sticker man has on his sticker van (which is in fact, made of stickers!)

But may have found a RX7 to make a start with, and reading up you can get them to behave on joice with an aftermarket ECU, a la Emerald! So it could be a go-er! BONZAI!!!