B10WNK - Ultimate Motorsport Elise

Reluctant sale forced by ban and House purchase Some people may have heard of this car in the national press (police video will be presented to the new enjoyer)B10WN K has undertaken many identities since it was born in 1997 as Titanium silver Elise. Some might remember it gracing the cover of Autocar as Moto-builds MBR150 Conversion and then in EVO as a Dakar Yellow supercharged 187Bhp screamer. Eliseparts.com have since developed the car into a Laser Blue Motorsport Elise, ditching the unreliable supercharged engine for a race orientated 205bhp normally aspirated unit. Full suspension, brake, drive train and even custom bespoke interior have been supplied to create what I feel is the ultimate Elise. As you can see the end result is breathtaking and a real credit to Geary Powell, clearly a perfectionist and a man who loves Elise’s.The car has been fabricated from the best of everything, this is the ultimate elise.Pictures http://www.lotuselise.at/cars/blownk/blownk_d.htm http://www.bookatrack.com/isapi/bat.dll?2&gall&a&b&c&0&1920&300#j http://www.bookatrack.com/g2/pbryant1/0/640.5.Mvc-205s.jpg SpecQED 204bhp/159 Race Spec Engine *Full spec and dyno reading provided on requestFully strengthened steel crank, 8 injectors and DTA ECU with launch control. Built for QED with no expense spared. Data Logging.Lotus Motorsport Elise Body (Laser Blue)Motorsport Wheels (Black) (17’s on front, 18’s on back only car in country)Full Nitron Gas adjustable suspensionBridgestone S02 Rubber (215/17/45 + 245/18/40)Aluminium Belled Eliseparts Motorsport BrakesEBC Greenstuff Racing PadsBraided Hoses Brakes with new DOT25 brake fluid250BHP Uprated motorsport ClutchCustom Made Seats (Like 340r - Carbon Fibre black leather with blue centre alcantara) FIA approved LUKE 4 point harnesses.Custom made heavy duty radiatorBlue Alcantara Dash / Door cards / Instrument binnacleBlue Full Lotus Car Cover in all weather nylon with fappin big Lotus decal on RAID removable s/wheelLotus Close Ratio GearboxBraided Clutch pipeCarbon Fibre Detailing throughout interiorTitanium Window windersUprated front anti-roll bar and bushesFULLY Armourfended car (no stone chips - was armourfended after secondrespray at Paintshop!)White Dodge Viper style Stripes.Tracker MonitorAero filler capPrivate Plate, worth �1500 - B10WN KAll bills from first owner to me preserved. Full MOT and engineers report will be supplied once deposit received.Faster, lighter and more exclusive than the motorsport replica Exige. Over �80,000 (!!) Spent by previous 2 owners, a bargain to the nextHave the best, forget the rest �21,500

This actually looks like a reasonable deal. I think I’d consider it if I didn’t already have an Exige…

Considering that the supercharged engine has been replaced with a normally aspirated, you are leaving yourself open to being pulled up by the Trades Description Police!

quote:Originally posted by Ken Pegg:Considering that the supercharged engine has been replaced with a normally aspirated, you are leaving yourself open to being pulled up by the Trades Description Police!Indeed, but the plate is part of the history.I own L4TUS also, but that would add a few more �K to the price.The new engine is a lot better than the old. The supercharged engine was a standard unit (i.e not uprated whatsoever) with a big supercharger on it. This engine has a Steel Crank, Forged Pistons etc