Azure Blue S1 Exige for sale

Lotus S1 Exige
Y reg 2001
Azure Blue
14000 miles
190 Upgrade
Janspeed Sports Exhaust. (Single oval tailpipe)
Exige Motorsport race seats in blue alcantara with Safety Devices harnesses
Momo removable steering wheel. (Have original steering wheel with blue alcantara middle section as well)
Exige floor mats
Carbon Fiber air box. (Have original air box as well).
Blue alcantara; dash inserts, door panels (with polished alloy studs) and door sills.
Upgraded polished alloy window winders (Have original winders as well)
Yokohama A039 tyres
Sony Stereo
I am the second owner from new and have every available document for the car.

The CAT is currently fitted to the car but I have the straight though pipe.

The car has been fitted with a brand new VHPD K-Series engine, bought from Lotus and fitted by Bell & Colvill. (Due to the previous owner blowing the original engine by never checking the oil!) The current engine has actually only done just over 4000 miles and is still under warranty for another 3 months with Lotus!! I have all the paper work for this and proof of warranty. Bell & Colvill can also confirm the warranty!

The car runs absolutely perfectly, looks stunning and is in immaculate condition (apart from the usual few stone chips), any inspections welcome! It was serviced by Bell & Colvill only a month ago.

I really do not want to sell this car as it is the greatest thing I ever driven but due to an imminent new flat purchase I need extra cash.

Price: �21000 ono
Contact Ollie on 07775942424 E-mail: [email protected]

As quite a few people have asked me for pictures, an advert with a few pictures is now placed on autotrader.
I think this is the link??

Should also be on pistonheads with picures by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Ollie.

Pistonheads link to my exige pics.

Thanks,

Ollie