Availaable with finance thats handy

Finance is available on this vehicle with rates from 3.25% flat rate / 6.5% APR rate. This is based on a 48 x month lease purchase agreement with a a balloon final payment on the 49th month.

Finance- subject to status and underwriter approval

Sales price �550,000

Deposit (�60,000)

Balance to fund �490,000

48 x monthly �6,999

Balloon �250,000

Wouldn’t want that one - looks like they have been using it as a golf buggy…and you know how everyone drives them

They’re some figures!

Sometimes even the wealthiest of people don’t want to tie up that much cash (even though they could), so will still take finance up…

7k a month!
Every 6 months buy a nearly new 240R!

7k a month!
Every 6 months buy a nearly new 240R!

Some sell their 240 CUP within 3 weeks with a loss of 8K

Only �90,000 of interest on that !

Guess it’s a predicatble thing to say, but if you can afford �60K up front, �7K a month thereafter and �250K at the end of it, you ought to be able to afford it without finance.

Take a look
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=245957&f=63&h=0

Blimey, survival after 200mph & still managed to obey the Keep Right sign

One for the grandkids then.

Tim.

Ouch - that must have hurt.

I would be making a coffee table out of that engine

I would be making a coffee table out of that engine

Judging by the big queue of cars in the background of the video, there’s quite a few people hoping to redecorate their whole house

I can just imagine the e-bay ad for the salvage-

• 2004 ferrari enzo, light rear damage, engine removed by insurance company for inspection, insurance paid out $1000000,easy repair, bargain at $799000

I can just imagine the e-bay ad for the salvage-

• 2004 ferrari enzo, light rear damage, engine removed by insurance company for inspection, insurance paid out $1000000,easy repair, bargain at $799000

…Airbag not deployed. Have both keys…