Autumn exiges.com TD ??

Anyone fancy a trip to Rockingham around Sept/Oct time ? I see BaT have a coupleof dates and it might make a nice place for a autumn trip?

Count me in

Had to cancel Donnington last weekend due to the dreaded 5500 rpm misfire.

After new speed sensor, wiring check and replacement ECU the car is now ready to rock and roll - which dates are you thinking of ?

Could be up for this but very date dependent

Well BaT have:

Sat 30th Sept Open Pitlane �199 and

Sunday 15th Oct Open pitlane �199 both are 105dB days

I wouldn’t mind a wee look around Rockingham from the drivers seat - there was a threat a wee while ago that it might get closed ?? some local residents complaining or something…

Saturday 30th Sounds good to me.

I’m interested, I like Rockingham.

Ian

Never been to rockingham, im up for it !!!

And its a LOUD day - Question is - is it 300 BHP LOUD !!!

It needs to be 360 bhp loud move over you pussies

would someone who doesn’t have an exige be allowed to ‘hang about’ the place trying to blag the odd passenger ride

em…got a “friend” that does that kinda stuff you know…

I scared the last passenger I took round Rockingham in to selling his Exige! Tidy laps, nothing mad.

The last bend at about a ton is fantastic on the banking, then diving down from the wall (120mph) through the chicane (90mph) faster than virtually any other road car ever made is a real treat. Goodness only knows what it’d be like with 360bhp! I hope you’ve done your toe-links Chris?!

Rockingham is quite a nice venue for non-drivers. Good viewing, aura, facilities, etc

Ian

Could only do the October date

So who’s up for it then ? Thread seams to have gone quiet. Wifey on hen weekend so pass is well and truely stamped.

Never been to Rockingham and would like to experience it for real rather than just the PS2.

Rox ?
Ian ?

Deano (or friend for pax) !

What about me

oops - sorry Chris

Stella fairy must have got the better of me. You should have seen how long it took me spell it right after a night down the pub !!!

1. Chris ?
  2. Rox ?
  3. Jamie ?
  4. Con McL

plus Deano (or friend !) for pax laps

p.s which date is everyone thinking. End September would be better for me. Mrs McL could then pay for it as a birthday present.

If it�s on I�ll definitely be there, looks like an excellent place to spectate .

David

15th Oct would be fine for me…

So anyone interested in this date make a note below.

I can make that!

Me tooooooo

15th October is good for me