Autosport Exhibition

Any suggestions for which date?

www.autosport-international.com

Trade days - thurs 13 jan & fri 14th jan

Thursday 13th, I reckon.

I will be there on Thursday 13th as far as I can plan so far

Sounds like a majority. thursday it is then.

Just booked my ticket … and my plane - thanks BMIBaby for a good price 68 Euro return

BUT - just read RACE licence holders only WTF - I’ve always got a ticket for Thursday with my NAT A Speed Licence

Any clues out there - will I get my ticket or will I have an expensive day in Birmingham

Andy

Have you booked your Autosport Ticket online, because you’re not showing on the “Check Booking Status” list? http://www.wordsbureau.co.uk/asp2005interest/

I will most probably be there on Wednesday and Thursday on the Group-C stand which has 6 cars on it including the Nissan. Come and say Hi.

I will most probably be there on Wednesday…

Think you may be a bit lonely…

However, will defo come & see you on Thursday - no doubt you’re arranging plenty of errr, Pit Totty

Ive been roped into helping the stand on Wednesday because nobody else want to do it . Oh well.

Pit totty… I should be so lucky .

I dont have a race licence…so how do I get tickets for the Thursday?

I’ll be there Thursday as well.

Regards

Andy

Have you booked your Autosport Ticket online, because you’re not showing on the “Check Booking Status” list? > http://www.wordsbureau.co.uk/asp2005interest/ >

Yeah - I did and they took my 22 quid

Andy

Well, if you booked quoting your MSA Licence number, then I can only presume that your ticket will be winging its way to you in early January - so see you there

Andy

Well, if you booked quoting your MSA Licence number, then I can only presume that your ticket will be winging its way to you in early January - so see you there

Indeed it is

So dont know what they meant by RACE licence only - but any how … see you there

I’ve managed to persuade my partners to invest a little money in motor sport this year and we will be sponsoring Michael Caine (ex TVR works driver) this year.

Michael will be driving the Eurotech/John Guest Porsche in the British GT Series with Mike Jordan. The car is being unveiled at the Autosport Exhibition (look for the “STACE” logo on the car)so I will be there on Thursday.

Hope to see you all there, Rob, I will e-mail you my mobile number.

David

I’m there on Thursday and it would be great to meet any EXIGERS.Is everyone meeting up anywhere in particular?

We tend to gather for a pint at the bar behind the Autosport stand in Hall 7 (I think!) at 12.30ish.

I’ll send you a PM with phone number, so we can all meet up then