August Bank Holiday - Bedford

Sorely tempted to give it a go given its a newcomer friendly track… any one else thinking the same ? would be nice to get a crowd… of Exiges

M

Especially if they all have Motorsport Covers !!!

I’m thinking of going myself, provided the car is finished!!

One hell of a back straight!!!

Good time to dish out the other covers if they have arrived by then, maybe?

Anyone else likely to go??

I’m now booked = 26 places left = come on guys and girls

Where can i find out more about it, like how much?

Beware of the noise limit, though! Dr P’s lads take no prisoners.

Hmmm, I am going too - just about to sort it out. I know that AndyD is coming along as well. That makes four of us

Booked! Three black Exiges Maybe “Turbo-Mike” should adorn his car with some distinguising feature so folk know to get out the way Also, noticed that there is a 996 GT3RS gonna be there , so you may have someone in the same orbit as you Mike!

Come on Escaper,…get in there and make it four!

I have Angelo’s orange motorsport cover due from Australia, hopefully in time - that should tell you which one is me…

That assumes, of course, that:-

1. Mr Scouse delivers in enough time for us to shake out the initial bugs (if any)

2. It isn’t p!$$!ng down !!

3. My wife doesn’t find out about the [doh !!! - ouch - sorry dear ]

Hmmm black and orange,…classy!

Robertsons marmalade ?

Hmmm, I am going too - just about to sort it out. I know that AndyD is coming along as well. That makes four of us

Thats my plan anyway … however someone else may be driving my car

Thats my plan anyway … however someone else may be driving my car

Eh??? Are you incapacitated in some way??? You are not thinking of selling it are you

I have my name down for this, however as already mentioned the noise limit of 101 dB is non negotiable i know that some have been black flagged for being 101.5 db so I would recommned taken a cat if you are running CRP as you get one chance to reduce the noise and the second time is an early finish.

You WILL be black flagged with a Janspeed and a CRP … if you have a SCRP or a CAT I would fit it to avoid er … frustration .

My “wife” may be driving … and its one driver only …

Don’t tell Jude then !!!

Mmmm - good point Mike

If you are over the static they will let you out, but with a red sticker on your windscreen to see if you pass the driveby, some do, some don’t.

I went through all this back in Feb on a RMA day. I was 104dB static, and ‘well over’ on driveby so only managed 4 laps in total (3 of those were in the 50mph laps in the morning!!!).

Went back 2 weeks later with the Eliseparts SCRP and was well under. (I had checked there one afternoon beforehand as they will carry out a static and driveby check if you are worried).

As has been said a Janspeed Supersports and CRP will probably be too loud.

Unfortunatly I won’t be at this one as I’m on Holiday .

Hang on,…maybe come in drag and swap over half way through the day

[quote Hang on,…maybe come in drag and swap over half way through the day [/quote]

Again ?