Audi S1 Exige : 350bhp : 1 Owner from new ** SOLD **

Hey Ade - I know the car your referring to and it did appear a nice buy for whoever won it. Find another right now at £30k

Thanks dude - it is a special machine. Criminal how little use it gets :astonished:

This didn’t sell on CollectingCars, now listed on PH at a reduced price

Open to sensible offers, would consider another Lotus as a p/x :slight_smile:

Will
07770 876552

Is Mike Lane the guy who signed his posts Audi doody? If so, the conversion was done about 18-19 years ago.

** Price Drop ** Now £33,999

#Lotus Exige S1 cars for sale | PistonHeads UK

Would consider another Lotus in p/x :slight_smile:

Will : 07770 876552

Such a good buy for someone, if I had a higher bias of / track & competition time to just road driving I’d be all over this, but sadly have grown fond of the s2 creature comforts now.

I keep looking at it, a lot actually, I have always wanted an S1 Exige but;
The seats would need to be changed.
The rear camera and awful screen removed.
Internal fire extinguisher system re-located and plumbing/wiring tidied/hidden.
Electrical cut off wiring removed or tidied up in the cabin.
The sill under the drivers door looks faded or pebble dashed.
The airbox and ducting looks a bit DIY.
Need more pictures of the engine bay to see how tidy the install is.

Although a lot of it is cosmetic, a few weekends work and a several hundred for seats, something stops me.

Have been watching this for a long time now, Id consider selling my Audi S1 Elise for this if the numbers worked out. Just need to finish the refurb

As a newbie to the forums I was looking at this one, but seems to have sold now, or at least that’s the steer I was given and I’m picking up an S2 on Thursday instead. Echoing some of the comments on this thread the Audi actually was one of the things that put me off. I know the Honda/Audi conversions are amazing machines, but the S1 (for me at least) with the struggling to tick over K-Series was part of its character.

Whoever has bought it will have an incredible car though, the S1 is just such a lovely looking car.

Looked great though!

Looks like it’s still for sale ?

Sold and collected this morning :slight_smile:

Good news Will, keep those S1’s in limited supply!

Great news, I can put mine up for sale now then. :thumbup: