Audi powered car for sale

Race/road car, ready for Britcar and “other” series, racing winning and proven car. Many podium finshes, and comes with a UK V5 and reg.
Car comes with…
� 1800cc Audi 20v turbo, IHI roller bearing turbo, JABBA sports header, modified wastegate outlet(extra 1000rpm) uprated injectors, Jenvey TB, 3 core intercooler, samco hoses, vf engines mounts.
� 300-270bhp, 300ft/lbs Emerald ECU, (fully adjustable with laptop, just press the button)
� Racing Dynamics adjustable dampers and Eibach springs, adjustable motorsports ARB/ Or my race nitrons 2way adjustable.
� Stack data logging system with predictive lap, G sensors and lap time and latest PC software, Boost and EGT gauges with data logging and peak temps.
� New 02M audi 6speed box with new quaife ATB diff, light flywheel
� Lotus motorsports elise wheels and yoko AO48 tyres
� Spare set of wheels and wet tyres
� AP/lotus motorsport brake system, including uprated master cylinder
� FuelSafe, 100litre FIA bag tank and dry brake refuel system
� Lotus sport seat and Safety Devices harness
� Motorsport uprights, vented bearings
� Lightweight poly screen
� motorsports body panels
� custom rear wing mounts, carbon fibre lotus sport rear wing
� 295mm uprated clutch
� ready to race 765kgs or MOT and …eeerrrr …fast road/trackday
. 23,000 uk pounds.
email [email protected]
thanks for your time matt

Matt,

Do you have some pics of the car? Is it true that the car is now Black?

Drooling specs you’ve got there.

how come your selling matt?

Matt,

Is it true that the car is now Black?

Drooling specs you’ve got there.

I assume that it is this one that is/was Matt Cummings car??

Ooops that was the wrong pic - that one was the Ben Robinson’s Duratec engined car that caught fire at Brands. Matt’s car is this one with Ben’s car in the background.

This is the no. 23 car that Ben drove very impressively at Oulton last weekend - he made steady progress up the field…

No doubt others will testify to how well it went !!!

No doubt others will testify to how well it went !!!

Yep it’s a quick racecar alright.

However, I struggle to imagine it running on the road - once the current MOT (if it has one!) runs out.

The car did go well at Oulton, it was the first car home on Yoko wets (merc sprinter tread patterned tyres!)

The front 4 were on british GT Dunlops which work real well… in the wet.

The other black car in the photo, Nitron’s Duratec powered car which has also been up at the front this season, is also for sale - check out http://www.teamnitron.co.uk

FYI - The only item that would need to be put back on to get an MOT is the handbrake calipers… The car is fully emission compliant.

I am also selling an exercise bike and ab-curling machine, both new and un-used in 7 years…

reason for selling - racing a smart next year… but in reality, I am moving up to Britsports

matt

[image]Hartham.com is for sale | HugeDomains

I am also selling an exercise bike and ab-curling machine, both new and un-used in 7 years…

I take it you don’t have to be fit to race cars then

Hmm more pies for me then

Matt

ROFLMAO @ photo

what are you planning on running in Britsports Matt?

is this still for sale? is it road registered and legal? i assum not as it has the perspex screen? anything else stopping it being road legal? Where abouts are you to view the car?

is this still for sale? is it road registered and legal? i assum not as it has the perspex screen? anything else stopping it being road legal? Where abouts are you to view the car?

It’s sold.

Bernard