Audi Engined Motorsport Elise

Available Now Fully Prepared and Ready To Go

For Sale is my Audi Engined Motorsport Elise which I am currently racing in the Mid Engined Sports Car Series… New project is reason for sale. Car is also fully road legal with 12 months tax/mot. Very fast car ideal for racing/trackdays etc or a fast road runabout!
Fully prepared and maintained with no expense spared by Autoteknix/Guglielimi Motorsport. Massive engine spec with many new parts fitted. Very reliable Audi engine. Needs nothing.

Brief Spec
Audi 1.8T engine
6 speed gearbox
Full Motorsport body
Motorsport front splitter
Rear Carbon Wing
Race Diffuser
80litre FIA Bag Tank (currently not fitted)
Full Roll Cage
Expensive Stack Dash (datalogger etc)
Removable Steering wheel
Electric Plumbed in FX
FIA Master cut out switch
Full Custom made Exhaust system
Boost/EGT guages
Racing Dynamics Fully Adjustable Suspension
AP 4pot brake callipers
AP brake discs
Pagid race pads
Full Saebelt Race Harness’s
Sparco Race seats
Yokohama A048’s
Uprated driveshafts
Etc etc etc…

Car is located in Daventry for viewing at Guglielimi Motorsport and Looking for offers around �30k, a lot of car for the money. Available Now…thanks. Please email me for more info at [email protected]

Couple of pics here

What’s the bhp then?

‘What’s the bhp then?’

What’s the bhp then?

Too much for you Honda boys

Bernard

Bernard

Oh go on Bernie, tell us the truth (obviously well within the spirit of the Mid Engined Regs)

Dare we ask about the fuel used too?

Will you guys be doing the Endurance Race - would be great to have a final meet up/send off at Donington next Saturday for the AMOC Event?

What’s the bhp then?

Bernard

You are lucky; Scuffhan doesn�t post here!

By the way, the particular car is fantastic, and worth every penny.

To be honest we don’t know what the BHP is at the moment. The car made 353bhp on the rollers at full boost (1.5). Boost was set at 1.3 since day one on the track so probably around 300 mark. Car weighs 790k, for mid engined with the ballast was 850k without fuel/driver (still quicker than the Honda boys!!!). Maybee doing donnington this friday so be intresting to see the car at full boost without the added weight too. Thanks…ps not doing the endurance race but may come to watch.

Will be good to see you Tony, if you can make it

Good luck in selling the car - it is ferking quick, & very well sorted

Dare we ask about the fuel used too?

Hmmm what’s this shot from Oulton, it’s probably just boggo unleaded from Tesco transported in a race-fuel drum that someone had lying around

[image]tsuphoto.com - tsuphoto Resources and Information.

That was the fuel being used by a certain Honda powered car. My eyes were watering at about 20 metres away when they were filling the car with it. Great stuff!

What’s the bhp then?

Bernard

So whats your excuse for the tuner gp result then

What’s the bhp then?

Bernard

So whats your excuse for the tuner gp result then

Errrr, an Audi won did it not ?

Bernard

Yep, but not this Honda slayer was it

That was the fuel being used by a certain Honda powered car. My eyes were watering at about 20 metres away when they were filling the car with it. Great stuff!

Does using this fuel alter the way the final results should be viewed?

I think he’s refering to a certain Blue & White car that, in the event, went bang! so didn’t affect the outcome.

Now for sale with quoted 360bhp Wonder if that’s with or without race fuel in the tank

Pistonheads

Now for sale

Is it that time of the year when all the cars start going up for sale following the end of the season…

Get yer money out Rob, you cant take it with you

Get yer money out Rob, you cant take it with you

It’s okay, I’m NOT thinking of leaving you all in peace, quite just yet!