Audi conversion

Question is who’s ddoing it?How much is it?What’s involved and what would i expect to get back on the yota engine and box?Thinking that when the cars out of warranty upgrading to something like this.

TIA marc.

Bernard Scouse / Auto Teknix.
http://www.auto-teknix.co.uk/audi-conv.htm

About 8k for 250bhp. More for more!

If by Yota you have an S2, then I’m not sure an S2 kit has been developed yet. S1s only at the moment I think.

I think that supercharging is the accepted mod of choice for Yota engined cars.

Guglielmi Motorsport (Scared Stiff) in Daventry will be doing them soon as well I believe, 1st one will be a bit of a monster according to Steve Guglielmi.

Mark

As I understand it, Steve (Scared Stiff) will be using Bernard’s kit for the conversions.

Steve is doing the work for Bernard…

Bernard is now working on an S2 and I understand that he will be able to convert them from now on…

I was at Bernards house on Sunday and saw it in his Garage
it looked pretty much finished to me

Mark

As I understand it, Steve (Scared Stiff) will be using Bernard’s kit for the conversions.

That’s correct, should have been clearer. Had a long chat with Steve at Donny. Looking forward to seeing the Yellow Elise at the Tuner GP at Snetterton this year.

Looking forward to seeing the Yellow Elise at the Tuner GP at Snetterton this year.

Got any more details on that?

On which bit?

Looking forward to seeing the Yellow Elise at the Tuner GP at Snetterton this year.

Got any more details on that?

I meant the Tuner GP…but if the yellow Elise is interesting, I’ll read about that as well

Tuner GP that was at Donny last year, with the lotus shoot-out, is at Snetterton this year.

Yellow Elise is a well known car at RMA trackdays prepared by Steve Guglielmi and has run various engines including the PTP 2.0K series. Very well sorted and about to get a very powerful Audi conversion, it could make Mike’s car look a bit lacking.

Aaaaaaarghhhh