Audi Conversion thing

I collected my audi-engined thing on Sunday… and I must say I’m very impressed with it.

That is all

Nice

[image]http://www.barchetta.cc/All.Ferraris/images/0095/emanuele-pir-165.jpg[/image]

That is all

Lost for words?!

Yes, pretty much lost for words.

Such an amazing turn of speed, wooooosh (technical term).

I’ve driven a N/A Honda Lotus and it’s simply not in the same league as a Audi TT engine. Can’t comment on a S/C Honda though.

Horizon wobblingly fast.

They certainly go… was very impressed with Mike’s straight line speed at Croft. Did you go for the 250 or 300bhp one?

Did you go for the 250 or 300bhp one?

Is the Pope a Catholic?

That certainly was a very silly question Randy

Can’t wait until I have it mapped at Emerald for that 100% performance

You’re right, that was a bit of a silly question… I’m getting envious of all these horsepowers… maybe I need a supercharger

You know you want to Randy

MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST MUST RESIST

MUST RESIST GROUP C CARS!MUST RESIST GROUP C CARS!

I have a Nissan I can sell you…

mmmm 823bhp

Think that should just about be enough

There is no such thing as enough BHP…

ha ha thats why I said, just about

I have a Nissan I can sell you…

mmmm 823bhp

Bloody hell Chris, how much does the Nissan weigh??? That must be unbelievable when it comes on boost!!!

They certainly go… was very impressed with Mike’s straight line speed at Croft.

Cheers Chris - remember that the car was only running 1 bar boost - it is now back running 1.4 bar, and as you can imagine is a scorcher

Of course it now needs a better driver, but hey ho !!!