AU54 FNM

Does it belong to anyone on here ?

Needless to say, it’s krypton Green

I thought you were being sensible and getting an S1 bud ?!!

he is being being sensible Dave

No, no, no…I know Pete…he’s quite a good driver and therefore deserves to own an S1.

Ahem

[image]http://images111.fotki.com/v751/photos/5/537502/4156163/IMG_5775-vi.jpg[/image]

Ahem

[image]> http://images111.fotki.com/v751/photos/5/537502/4156163/IMG_5775-vi.jpg> [/image]

The road in question was wet, slippy and covered in oil, rubber, leaves and silt… and the barrier was far too close to the ‘road’ anyway, anyhow the Armco has been repaired, it has my name on it and I have the 750 Euro receipt to prove it…

I no longer own ‘that’ car

I hope you don’t mind the pick mate Can take it down.

Look forward to catching up at some point.

Cheers

Damon

For some reason the work PC does not show the piccie - maybe just erase the number plate… (horse, door, bolted).

No its the DONT HURT ME in the condensation on window.

Its a safe pic, I wouldn’t have posted anything else.

Ahhhhhh, I see now (!), taken on the re-vsit in September and laying the ghost to rest.

Does it belong to anyone on here ?

Needless to say, it’s krypton Green

If it is AU prefix, there is a 99% chance that it was a Lotus car, registered out of Hethel - mine is.

Just need to know if it was an employee’s Company car or a Journo’s hack?

Mine is still in warranty, so I ain’t bovvered!

If it is AU prefix, there is a 99% chance that it was a Lotus car, registered out of Hethel - mine is.

It was first registered as a private car with an Evo journo and was upgraded very nicely, I ask as we were discussing this very car in the pub on Friday (sad saps looking back over old Evo publications) and a friend of mine assures me that this is being considered very soon to be ‘for sale’…

A quick Google comes back with that it was an Evo test car

It is owned by a a guy on Seloc. He attended the Winter Warmer run a coupla weeks ago and was in the same group as me.

It was first registered as a private car with an Evo journo and was upgraded very nicely, I ask as we were discussing this very car in the pub on Friday (sad saps looking back over old Evo publications) and a friend of mine assures me that this is being considered very soon to be ‘for sale’…

Time to feckin’ vent my feckin’ bloody spline… I really really wanted this… I MEAN REALLY WANTED THIS CAR…

… and today it turns up at Castle… I contacted the owner a few weeks ago asking for first refusel, he then ignores my request and lo and behold, he flogs it to a fecking dealer for alot less than what I would have given him…

MAKES MY BLOOD FECKIN’ BOIL…

I GIVE UP

I just sent him a sh1tty note (to make me feel better)…

should have also promised him a proper look at those wangers!

That would have bought it!

I only live down the road from him (well, about 15 miles or so) as well… AARRGGHHHHHHHH

I’m still fuming, I need to look for an internet help group for some anger management.

I spoke to Castle this morning and apparantly he’s placed an Order for a New Exige in Krypton Green as a special order instead of Isotope Green complete with the black spoiler, spliter and side pod’s

Does look wicked ~as do all Krypton Green Exiges IMO