At last!!

I echo Pesky’s comments - Simon has always seemed a bit ‘sharp’ but I do think his heart is in the right place…

Thanks Dave for editing the post.
I went to the BBS and saw all the colors changed and the many Uldis posts.
Got worried because I thought I had just caught my other personalities playing in my Lotus world.

Still, it was funny seeing my other me’s talking.

Guys … Freedom of speech please …

I see a whole host of upset people, some selling “R” conversions, others getting repairs done at “market” prices, other advising there are other routes - maybe if you “know” the right people maybe not …

I got out of sprinting because people were protesting minor mods from better drivers, it seemed that some peoples insecurity in their “normal” life had to be shown in their hobby … which is quite sad …

Anyhow It may be the grappa or the Melot but whatever I hope I can still log on this BBS and see both sides of the story … we should be well informed thats the whole idea, so balanced views should be welocme - I agree unbased rants are not useful so … er what … oh yes - so if someone has a view 180 degre to the rest then fine but validate it at least with knowledge and fact … OK …

Thnaks … goodnight …

Andy

Not at the Munich “Oktoberfest” are you, hic

Mr Pesky

Not quite … but im not that far away

Near some one called Constance … or is that the water I can see Bis Morgen

Turbo - I don’t think you paid over the odds for your rebuild at all and they did a really good job turning the car around in three weeks. I wouldn’t worry about the crank either, it’s not like you are running a full blown race engine. I don’t see anyone else here running around changing their crank shafts, I certainly don’t intend to.

Admin - I recon Simon should be allowed back in. Those sort of ‘pointed’ comments only make these forums more fun and we are all big boys in here after all.

Admin - I recon Simon should be allowed back in. Those sort of ‘pointed’ comments only make these forums more fun and we are all big boys in here after all.

Seconded

I’d third that - can forgive SS and his ‘pithey wit’ - he is a v useful source of info on Elises and Exiges - even if his opinions are…ahemm…controversial at times

Guys,

Even if allowed back, are you sure Simon would want to post here?
IMHO all these posts would make a come back a bit cumbersome.

Why not a poll out of this thread?

I would, if I knew how - the last poll I tried went ‘wrong’ !!!

On the other hand, it’s not my site, so over to David…

Is it true that Simon S. been banned from this site?
He’s posting that > here > and > here >

I mean, I don’t like the guy (and I get the impression he doesn’t like me) but on some sort of masochistic way I still want to read his answers…

< edited cos some silly boy posted his login url ! >

Uldis
I tried both these links and they didn’t work - one of them seems to have been removed and the SELOC one just sits at the ‘rules’ page… is this because they are defametory ??

I’m not going to hold a poll on it, as I’ve already chosen to ban him.

However, if you wish to hold a poll on it, the BBS code for voting is freely available to anyone who posts as new thread.

< edited cos some silly boy posted his login url ! >

Hey Mr Admin

What does this mean so that I don’t do it as well ?? I don’t understand…

Yes Uldis he be banned.

I didn’t want him on the site any more.

Mr Admin - i never found anything he says was actually abusive although he bordered on that a bit but he’s definately has some communication problems.

However, i wouldn’t have thought he needed a ban…? Even though I don’t think he needs to treat the rest of us with contempt and the stuff he said earlier in this post was pretty out-of-order in the way he said it… i mean how would any of the rest of us feel if it was aimed at us.

I also HATE people who point things out like they were obvious and 'hey man the whole world knew that… “what 'you been doin hard time or freeze dried for the last 100 years”

Anyway TurboTomato… I have never ever heard anyone have problems with their VHPD crank snapping and this is also the first time in TWO years that I have even heard anyone say that it might be a problem (so can someone tell me does that mean we should all use the standard one if we need to replace it? ). Also if Scrunty Scuffam wanted to pass that little gem onto us then he should have done it civily and without sneering at people like you and me. But like I said he has problems communicating to adults via BBS.

Tell me about it…

Seems he’s ‘infamous’ all over the place a someone who knows his stuff but is a complete t*sser…

Rox Teddy

You’re getting the rules page on SELOC as the committee decided to remind everyone to check the club rules so best way was to make it so that when anyone logs in for the first time after last sunday night they have to accept the current rules before moving onto the rest of the forum. No need to reregister or anything just accept and you’re back on the boards.

Rox Teddy

You’re getting the rules page on SELOC as the committee decided to remind everyone to check the club rules so best way was to make it so that when anyone logs in for the first time after last sunday night they have to accept the current rules before moving onto the rest of the forum. No need to reregister or anything just accept and you’re back on the boards.

Ahhhh… thanx fo rthat … if someone didn’t tell me this i might never have been able to use SELOC again… thanks Dave