Arqray!

Has anyone here tried this exhaust: Arqray single tip? If so how does it compare with the stage 2?

I have a twin tip on order
The single tip is LOUD, louder than the stage 2!
Have a look here

Are you still thinking about the SC?

COOL

What about the de-cat pipe?

Going for the sports cat

Yes I�m still looking into the 280RR. Hangers 111 are going to be fitting them. Not sure on price as yet?

I have the price for it

Jamie…check you mail box

Going for the sports cat

Why the sports cat? The de-cat pipe is cheaper lighter and wouldn’t it give less resistance in the system?

MOT and O2 sensors are kept with sports CAT
U also have mail

can u share the price for the SC? is it the same as fitted to the 240R?

Yes jamie,share the price on the sc if you have it,maybe a group buy would be in order

marc.

Oh alright
The SC is the 280R click here
Hanger 111 will be the UK distributors and are looking to start fitting the kit in late Jan early Feb believe a very smart red Exige will also be visiting Hanger at that time
Do your own math but $7500 plus 16-18 hrs fitting have been estimated.
Brett will start fitting them in the US next month
Will tell more as I know more

They are also doing a 240R copy for $6200

Jamie, on the sector111 web site the sport cat and de-cat pipes look the wrong shape to me…shoudn’t they have a ‘U’ bend in them?

Good spot! The twin tip would not fit in the space with the standard cat so they developed a cat to work with the twin tip. There are actually two single tip zausts made by Arqray one will fit with the standard cat the other which sector 111 don’t stock has a bend in the zaust (not the cat) and will fit their sports cat.

Basically the sports cat would not allow a normal zaust to be fitted to it.

If you want the standard sector111 single tip zaust plus a sports cat go for the Larini sports cat or de-cat pipe. This would give you the flexability to interchange zausts without changing cats.

Hope that hepls

Thanks for of clearing that up for me,Just ordered the Single Tip from Sector111 and de-cat from Larini.
As I understand I think the Arqray will take a while to be delivered as they are out of stock and may take 6-8 weeks!!
Will post photos and views after I receive and fitted them.

Yup was going through Sector but trying to buy straight from Arqray had a couple of emails just waiting for another costing for shipping as FedEx costs a lot.

280! Blimey - you should be able to see off everything this side of a Radical at KH with that . Look forward to a ride in the red beastie when it is done.

Greetings from Wanaka, New Zealand, bye the way. Awesome roads, but no Exige unfortunately. Got my adrenaline fix jumping out a plane at 12000 feet this week though

Mark

Oh alright
The SC is the 280R > click here >
Hanger 111 will be the UK distributors and are looking to start fitting the kit in late Jan early Feb believe a very smart red Exige will also be visiting Hanger at that time
Do your own math but $7500 plus 16-18 hrs fitting have been estimated.
Brett will start fitting them in the US next month
Will tell more as I know more

Got my adrenaline fix jumping out a plane at 12000 feet this week though

Tame compared to Craner Curves at 120mph (terminal velocity I understand)!

All you need to do is tweak the 280RR up to the power of the Audi engines and lower the weight of the S2 down to that of an S1 and you’ll be nearly getting there !