Apparently I am 50 this year

So to celebrate I’m having a bash and it would be good to see some of you there. As I live in the back end of beyond it would be a good way to extend your visit and see some of the best scenery in England.

A lot of the locals work on a Saturday so I’ve decided to have my bash on Sunday 14th June here: http://www.bowerhouseinn.co.uk/

We don’t have live in a mansion but there is plenty of local accommodation available including rooms at the Bower House, local B&B, camping on a proper camp site and rooms at other pubs through the valley. I’m currently negotiating a discount at the BH and will sort transport out to / from other places in the valley so you have no excuse for avoiding alcohol.

There will be a tent with a dance floor, PA to play your own music on from your iThing or similar, BBQ, and maybe a cricket match on pub’s pitch. I might throw a float behind the bar too.

Kickoff is at 4pm or when they open if you fancy really going for it.

Beer is excellent with a good choice of local and northern bitters + plenty of lagers and Guinness on draft. For any veggies there are a few choices on the food menu too (which is also excellent if you can’t face a BBQ).

Shout up if you’d like to come along and you’ll be very welcome.

Still can’t believe I’m 50 :crazy:

You are just a Spring chicken then Paul, was the V6 an early Birthday present then.
Hopefully be able to come to this.

Crikey, thanks, Paul. And on a Sunday, too. couldn’t be better. I’m at a 60th the day before, so will have had lots or practice in ale-swilling . . . Will run it past Mrs T and hope to join you.

Sounds good for me Paul, but maybe my chauffeur wont be able to make it :slight_smile: