Anyone want a C63?

New toy inbound :angel:

Ran the man maths past Benja, and we managed to contort it into being a ‘no brainer’ :smiling_imp:

So… 2017 facelift M3 Competition Pack in Yas Marina Blue and three pedals. Build slot is in June.

[quote="
Ran the man maths past Benja, and we managed to contort it into being a ‘no brainer’ :smiling_imp:[/quote]

:smiley: when it comes to justifying new metal then the goal-seek in manmaths.xls is very useful!

Oops, I think I have logged on to SELCOCK by mistake :unamused:

Sorry, I think I might be out of buyers for Exigers other metal

??? am I missing something here?

Not just you.

German car fanboyism, frequently the preserve of said other forum but increasingly common on here.

Maybe start a sub forum for non-Lotus stuff?

Don’t think we need another sub forum. Under ‘general’ anything car related seems fair game to me. I’d rather people posted than didn’t.

I’m with Will. Its not exactly like we’ve got a disorientating volume of posts to wade through is it!

Personally, I’m always interested in hearing about Exigers other performance steeds whatever they be. I love my british lightweights but I’m also quite fond of a bit of german heavy-weaponry.

Anyhow, so I’ve just swapped //M for AMG and Tim’s doing the opposite. Loving the '63 for thundering around in :sunglasses:

Well anyway.

My C63 really was a good formula for family transport, big enough to be usable and small enough for the city. Would have gotten the new C63 but it’s not a pretty car, and always wanted a M car from my teens when dad had E39 M5s.

Looked at used, and this was only a couple K more new. Deal done.

Apologies if I pi$$ed anyone off, that was not my intention. I even (for the time being a least) have use of a Merc as my daily too, but not the type to post about here…

No worries, and non taken.

I think many exige (and pretend ones like mine) employ a multi-car strategy, and I don’t do enough miles to do ‘sensible’ cars.

Yep I probably do more miles commuting on my £300 pushbike than any of my cars :crazy:

Same here Ben; and at this rate I’ll cycle more miles this year than the loti. Two years in a row :frowning:

My commute to the station is 1.2miles LOL the RS3 doesn’t even get warm and averages below 10mpg!

I’ll do the commute this summer on the bike now I’m settled. Only 80 miles one way… :slight_smile:

Why don’t you walk you lazy bastard!

Good effort Rob, how long does that take?

It would add another 20 minutes each way a day to my commute, that is bad enough already at about an hour and a half each way.