Anyone seeing the Edwards Boyz this weekend?

I am trying to work out how to get a diffuser from them (Leciester area) to Surrey. I know they can post it but it sounds like a pain in the arse. Is anyone seeing them at a track day or simialar that could take it to London / Surrey for some wine or beer tokens?

It is a rear diffuser and it will fit in an Exige apparently…although I would have thought it would fit better in a bigger car…

Cheers

GS

I am meeting the edwards boyz on tuesday to have my splitter and diffuser fitted, my mate who is doing same trackday is taking his subaru P1, he is bringing my undertray back let me check with him tonight and if there is room i will bring back your diffuser for you, you will have to pick it up from surbiton though.

Christian

Quo - I would be very grateful if you could sort that out - will drop a couple of bottles of wine over for your / his trouble. Let me know .

GS

No problem, checked it with my mate last night, he will bring my undertray and your diffuser back on tuesday, let the edwards boys know.

Christian

Christian - I have let Martin know and he will give you the diffuser tomorrow, I am in Kingston so can collect it off you tomorrow night or later in the week - whatever suits - Cheers .

Adrian

Adrian- Ok no problem, doubt i will be back till late tomorrow so will have to be later in week, im not home from work till 9pm rest of the week, but i will be at home till noon wednesday and thursday.

Christian

Adrian- Have your splitter in my garage.
Let me know when you are coming over to pick it up.

Christian