Anyone know this Exige?

Damn those fast moving animals!!! Are you sure it wasn’t a swallow?

Damn those fast moving animals!!! Are you sure it wasn’t a swallow?

LOL

Nah, definately spat

SteveJ, there have been a few minor repairs;

The rear was then bumped again while it was at Nick Whale’s for a service. One of the sales guys did a poor job of manouvering an Elise around my car in the workshop

My Elise was also dinged in NW, but by a customer trying to park a Saab. Luckily John was standing next to it when it happened so the customer coughed up. Just a small scratch but I got a (pretty unnecessary) front end respray (up to the front lip).

Thanks for your comments. I’m taking the missus to see it on friday if it’s back from the bodyshop.

and why the **** does that ebay thing keep appearing next to my posts?

It appears on the last post and lists all things Exige.

Ian

My Elise was also dinged in NW…

Just wait until renewal time when we get asked the question “Which dealer do you use?”

Nick Whale, more dnagerous than a trackday!

Ian

Least your car isn’t left on double yellow lines at the new place. Always worried that I’d turn up to find it outside the front with a parking ticket on it.

Yeah, the old place really was a shithole.

Hi Brendan,

Took your ex out for a test drive today. Fell in love with her (and so did the wife ) so we bought it!

Be rest assured it’s gone to a good home. Lots of TLC and the occasional thrash round a track. We’re booked for Llandow at the beginning of October so it should be fun.

Thanks for all your information beforehand.

Cheers,

Steve

Excellent! I hope you enjoy her as much as I did. Hope to meet you sometime and see her again.

And if you have any questions about her individual foibles, I’ll be here to answer them.

Great. I appreciate that.

Usually at the MLOC meets so maybe see you there one day? There’s a monthly meet in Nottingham, one in Earl Shilton, a run at the end of the month and I’ll probably be at the MK Lotus dealers launch.

Earl Shilton!? That’s only about 15 minutes away from me

I’ll have to go along some time, when I’m not working all hours

Well done Steve

Will see ya at the MK launch