Anyone know this Exige?

Anyone know or have viewed this Exige?
Anyone know the dealer?

Should I be concerned it has been re-sprayed (same colour), its the first question I will ask the dealer. It shows the full re-spray pics on the website.

Opinions please.

Looks ok. They should expand and the two experiences with regards the removable hard top, with you look a proper cool dude, without a right proper tool :mrgreen:

Looks good, very clean. Looks like it’s been looked after prior to paint looking at how clean it is behind the wheels and the heat sheilds

I spy pagids and a quicksilver exhaust.

Oh, no, does that make it as loud as yours?

Interior pic shows odd wear/creases on the drivers seat, handbrake side.

Have seen the car it is a very nice car paintwork job on the front clam is excellent. Very well presented Ed who is selling it was extremely personable and I do wish I’d been able to come to a p/x deal with him for that car. In my opinion very well worth a viewing.

Maybe not. Found a company at Watnall that are going to re pack it rather than buy a new one so will see how it turns out.

They think they made it new anyway so will see.

Most service stamps ??

Looks nice indeed, I’d certainly want to know why the clam has been resprayed, they do of course get hammered with stone chips but if it’s also accident damage repair…

Stage 2 (Level 2) exhaust, didn’t think that was suitable for the S, the Level 3 is the one Lotus made for the S, 2 was for N/A I believe so it’s probably lacking packing and a bit on the loud side :wink: