Anyone know this car

I’m sure this car has been discussed in a previous thread, but I can’t find trace of it, its the Exige that’s for sale at Kawasaki in Newcastle. Just wondered if anyone knows anything about it, history, condition etc. I know the interior might not be to everyone’s taste, but my mate who’s interested in it has dubious taste when it comes to colour choice, having two yellow cars and another he painted himself in rather fetching shade of hamerite sat in his garage Any information would be gratefully appreciated.
LINK HERE

This one?
http://www.exiges.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=55711&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Cheers Alex, thats the one.

Dave,

If youre interested in this Exige, im in Newcastle and im more than happy to go and look at if for you, just let me know…sounds like it would make a good conversion!

This would be really appreciated, though I must say it’s not for me (I’ve already got one ) however it’s for a good mate of mine, who I’ve persuaded to come over to the dark side. Mate and dealer have had a few conversations, and the dealer has offered to trailer the car up to Scotland, with no obligation to purchase for the cost of the petrol. However if you could have a look at it, it might save a wasted trip.
Thanks
Dave

This would be really appreciated, though I must say it’s not for me (I’ve already got one ) however it’s for a good mate of mine, who I’ve persuaded to come over to the dark side. Mate and dealer have had a few conversations, and the dealer has offered to trailer the car up to Scotland, with no obligation to purchase for the cost of the petrol. However if you could have a look at it, it might save a wasted trip.
Thanks
Dave

Just remembered that ‘NATH’ on here has actually seen it, see the other thread…if you send him a private message im sure he will give you the low down in it!

bloody hell - is this the widest exiges posting ever?

bloody hell - is this the widest exiges posting ever?

Yeah, what the fcuk is going on here?

I think Admin5 will tell us it’s better etiquette not to post very long (therefore wide) URLs as visible, but use the clicky link facility thingamy to give them a short name!

Exactly as I haven’t done!

I’m sure this car has been discussed in a previous thread, but I can’t find trace of it, its the Exige that’s for sale at Kawasaki in Newcastle. Just wondered if anyone knows anything about it, history, condition etc. I know the interior might not be to everyone’s taste, but my mate who’s interested in it has dubious taste when it comes to colour choice, having two yellow cars and another he painted himself in rather fetching shade of hamerite sat in his garage Any information would be gratefully appreciated.
LINK HERE >

Dave, check out the one thats just popped up on autotrader at �16,500…sounds a bargin!