Anyone fancy an Exiges.com Karting event?

If you think it could be a laugh I’ll sort it out. Around 30 people should do it. Who would be interested if it was some where in the Midlands? SeanB has to start at the back and Pesky gets a head start because he’s getting on a bit!

Yep! :smiley:

Count me in - I’ve even got a kart specific white shiny suit !!! :smiley:

Yep could be interested :slight_smile:

This won’t get competitive at all, will it? :wink:

Depending on when etc I’m in :wink:

Definitely-How about PFI at Grantham?

Hell yea !!!
… someone else been watching the Chris Evans show ??

Oh yea!

[quote=ade]This won’t get competitive at all, will it? :wink:

Depending on when etc I’m in :wink: [/quote]

Not boasting or anything but I did win 2 rounds of the Mclaren national karting championship back in 1997 :confused:

So you will be a bit rusty by now then :wink:

[quote=chrisexigegt][quote=ade]This won’t get competitive at all, will it? :wink:

Depending on when etc I’m in :wink: [/quote]

Not boasting or anything but I did win 2 rounds of the Mclaren national karting championship back in 1997 :confused: [/quote]

ok you can start at the back with SeanB

How about we make it a summer event, give us time to get names together and the weather will only be wet and not cold and wet. Any other suggestion for a venue. Looks like it will have to be on Pro Karts.

Absolutely YES ! that sounds like a real laugh.

Although you do understand we will look the cast of Mario Kart :slight_smile:

And no prizes for who will look like Donkey Kong :smiley:

I’m up for this but I’ll need a fast kart to even up the power to weight ratio (driver excuse #51b) :blush:

Mr Fantastic Fox will be looking at kart weight reduction and various carbon bits by now !!!

Are karts normally aspirated ? I guess they are - oh no the horror !!!

Mr Fantastic Fox will be looking at kart weight reduction and various carbon bits by now !!!

Are karts normally aspirated ? I guess they are - oh no the horror !!! [/quote]

Karted once :blush:

Are karts normally aspirated ? I guess they are - oh no the horror !!! [/quote]

Karted once :blush: [/quote]

Driving excuse 68A - sandbagging !!!

OK so I’ll start a list of people interested in the 2011 Exiges.com Grand Prix to be held around June or July 2011. The date and venue to be sorted so this is just to get an idea if we can get enough of us together.

1.Fluffy (Michael Northants No.244)

[quote=Fluffy]OK so I’ll start a list of people interested in the 2011 Exiges.com Grand Prix to be held around June or July 2011. The date and venue to be sorted so this is just to get an idea if we can get enough of us together.

2.Chrisexigegt (Chris Telford) [/quote]

2.Chrisexigegt (Chris Telford)
3.Jonnyfox

[quote=jonnyfox]1.Fluffy (Michael Northants No.244)
2.Chrisexigegt (Chris Telford)
3.Jonnyfox
4. Pete 757 [/quote]