Anyone done this before

Driven their Exige on the road wearing their crash helmets ?

We (wifey and I) are off to Croft at the end of May and are spending a few days up at Chez Gav’s, problem being we got to store 3 days of clothing/femfresh wipes/toiletries AND 2 crash helmets in the car for the journey up there and back again, the only way this can be done is by wearing the helmets.

It won’t all just fit into the car.

I think we may have to scrimp on the clothes and just take a change of under garments and a toothbrush.

Mr and Mrs Stig…totally excellent

Myself and Mrs Fluffy went to Donnington with two helmets and a very small travel bag. Mrs Fluffy is only 5ft 2" and used the travel bag as an extended foot rest had one helmet under her legs and held the other in her hand. Hope this helps.

Stuff the helmets full of clothes!

Tesco carrier bags in the corners and the helmet in the middle of the boot and a travel bag of stuff like deodorant on top of the passenger foot rest.
I went to a wedding at a scottish castle and they had a doorman to carry your bags, he looked very unimpressed have to carry several tesco bags in, whereas the valet was well pleased with parking the Elise…

Tesco carrier bags in the corners and the helmet in the middle of the boot and a travel bag of stuff like deodorant on top of the passenger foot rest.
I went to a wedding at a scottish castle and they had a doorman to carry your bags, he looked very unimpressed have to carry several tesco bags in, whereas the valet was well pleased with parking the Elise…

ROFL…quality !