Anybody got GT4 yet?

Can’t get the blooming steering wheel (Logitech MOMO Force) to work, but the photo option is pretty cool!

Name that circuit?

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/IDG/Exiges/IMG0000.jpg[/image]

Randy, your car is in the opening titles! Don’t know if it’s in the game yet, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

Ian

Mmmmm Nurburg

I’m waiting for Forza M’Sport (as I’m an XBox whore)…

But have got GTR for the PC which is pretty mad too! And someone’s ported the nurburgring from GPL over to it

Spot on!

It’s fab to practice, gonna take a while to learn though! Shame Spa isn’t in there, unless I haven’t found it yet.

Ian

looks like the A760 out the back from me… those Kilbirnie boys have been at the graffiti again…

RL where can i find that ported 'ring circuit yoou mention ?

Yeah, managed to get it on the first day (9th), not explored it much yet just crashing my way around the Ring for now.
No Exige to play in though
John

looks like the A760 out the back from me… those Kilbirnie boys have been at the graffiti again…

RL where can i find that ported 'ring circuit yoou mention ?

Heh heh, there’s a loadof stuff for GT-R already… And tons of it here:
http://195.140.143.41/~checksix/adonf/gtrmanager/?page=0&game=GTR

Nurburg is in there somewhere

No S2 admittedly, but there’s the original Motorsport Elise (under Lotus Legends), as you can see from the pic.

Ian

No S2 admittedly, but there’s the original Motorsport Elise (under Lotus Legends), as you can see from the pic.

Ian

I see you got it in a proper colour as well

The Nissan GrpC car is a bit of a beast in the game (it’s on one of the license tests).

If you want mad try one of the driving missions (last one) Mercedes at the Nuerburgring. You are driving a SLR and have to catch and pass the previous derivatives in a handicap type race, the Gullwing starts 2mins before you do, haven’t caught it yet. There is also a Lotus one where you drive a V8 Esprit and try to catch a S1 Elan, shorter circuit and less time to wait, I have managed that one .

A easy way to lots of money is in the special conditions section, do the 2nd rally (forward and reverse circuit) against a Lancia Delta, win it and you get a Rally concept thing worth 265,000 credits.

bleedin heck RemarkLima… all that stuff already… thanks for the link

I see you got it in a proper colour as well

Yeah, had to go second best though, no Gunmetal!

Thanks for the tips. You used the option to download 100,000 from GT3?

Ian