Any Yorkshire folks fancy a meet?

Would be good to see a few exiges in a similar place and say hello to a few faces.

Anyone fancy a meet? Suggestions of a venue and date?

i’m in yo26, off the next two weeks on paternity leave

Yeah I’m game.

I’m YO8, but happy to go for a drive.

Two Yorkists and a Doncaster so far.

Good stuff fella’s post up some pics :thumbup:

Scosh, congrats buddy :clap:

Fancy next Tuesday evening? Around 1900 somewhere?

Is the water wheel at Howden still open for business???

Shuts at 1900 from what I can see

Oh and speaking of Paternity leave, you’ve got till October 6th to get this arranged then my first one is due :crazy: :laughing:

Waterwheel still open and is petrolhead friendly (and only 15mins from me).

It appears they are only open tuesdays until 1700

Ah I missed the next Tuesday bit. Yep I can make that date, but obviously waterwheel won’t work.

I think we just need to know who’s interested and pick somewhere halfway central. I can’t imagine it’ll be huge numbers on relatively short notice, but if we can make it a somewhat regular thing I reckon I can rally some numbers from NYLOC. :thumbup:

Not one for next tuesday, but I can see this place turning into a good spot for meets and catchups in the future: https://www.themotorist.com/

I went to their opening day and they had some great machinery in to poke around, and at least one of the owners/employees is interested in getting into an Exige as he had a good poke around mine and asked me some questions, not sure if he made a purchase yet though.

That place looks brilliant!

If we can agree a date like you say we can meet just about anywhere within reason!

Did this event happen or just fell flat?

Congrats!

I couldn’t nail anyone down. I’ll get something sorted though !