another stranger been lurking ,,

been on here for a while, but just noticed this section now.

i’ve had an Exige S in chrome orange for 2.5 years now - it’s been my do-it-all car for commuting/school-run/touring/trackdays during that time.

at the tail end of some cosmetic and cardiovascular surgery at the moment, some of the choices made based on info gleaned here both on threads and in emails with people further down the road than me, which has been useful.

current setup :

• Nitron 1-way with Eibach springs,

• AP 308mm front disks,

• braided hoses,

• K&N Typhoon,

• Eliseparts 7/8" ARB,

• CN 260 upgrade,

• Forge intercooler.

the latter three just went on last week and worked very well at a trackday on friday.

I’m currently running Conti Sportcontact on the original rims for road use, and A0-48 on Team Dynamics for track.
Used Snow Sport / Sottozero over winter which worked really well.

just recently got a full respray, Ventureshield and wheel refurb and plan to do a lot less road drudgery from now on.

Hi Motorhead, Were you at Chris neils about a week ago as if so was admiring your car, Paul said it was someone’s from ireland.

Get some pics posted :slight_smile:

yep, that would be mine. it was in for the upgrade plus a load of minor service items that had accumulated.

i picked it up last wednesday and had it on track on friday. very happy with the results.

all i’m waiting on now is the 2bular 8x22 and that will be enough upgrades for now.

i’ll get some pics up as soon as i get a chance.

PICS!

kirkistown in the rain -

mondello in the rain -

mondello in the dry -

sunday driving this winter -

one week of wintertime mud -

showing off with photoshop -

Great pics and nice car but then I kind of would say that wouldn’t I! ? :wink:

:sunglasses:

Welcome !

Getting popular now the Chris Neil tweak …
:wink:

It is popular I was in speaking to Paul and he says its a constant flow of people getting the upgrade, they are getting emails from all over the world about it.

[quote=MarkS2s]It is popular I was in speaking to Paul and he says its a constant flow of people getting the upgrade, they are getting emails from all over the world about it.
[/quote]

I blame boothy

Pity he don’t bloody floor it !!!

:wink:

[quote=535dboy][quote=MarkS2s]It is popular I was in speaking to Paul and he says its a constant flow of people getting the upgrade, they are getting emails from all over the world about it.
[/quote]

I blame boothy [/quote]

That boy has a lot to answer for :whistle: :smiley:

[quote=ade][quote=535dboy][quote=MarkS2s]It is popular I was in speaking to Paul and he says its a constant flow of people getting the upgrade, they are getting emails from all over the world about it.
[/quote]

I blame boothy [/quote]

That boy has a lot to answer for :whistle: :smiley: [/quote]

Where would you all be without me :smiley:

[quote=Boothy][quote=ade][quote=535dboy][quote=MarkS2s]It is popular I was in speaking to Paul and he says its a constant flow of people getting the upgrade, they are getting emails from all over the world about it.
[/quote]

I blame boothy [/quote]

That boy has a lot to answer for :whistle: :smiley: [/quote]

Where would you all be without me :smiley: [/quote]

On holiday with the money I could have saved!

lol

Taking the piss out of Jonnyfox and Pesky more? :wink:

[quote=motorhead]been on here for a while, but just noticed this section now.

i’ve had an Exige S in chrome orange for 2.5 years now - it’s been my do-it-all car for commuting/school-run/touring/trackdays during that time.

at the tail end of some cosmetic and cardiovascular surgery at the moment, some of the choices made based on info gleaned here both on threads and in emails with people further down the road than me, which has been useful.

current setup :

• Nitron 1-way with Eibach springs,

• AP 308mm front disks,

• braided hoses,

• K&N Typhoon,

• Eliseparts 7/8" ARB,

• CN 260 upgrade,

• Forge intercooler.

the latter three just went on last week and worked very well at a trackday on friday.

I’m currently running Conti Sportcontact on the original rims for road use, and A0-48 on Team Dynamics for track.
Used Snow Sport / Sottozero over winter which worked really well.

just recently got a full respray, Ventureshield and wheel refurb and plan to do a lot less road drudgery from now on. [/quote]

Hiya mate just wondering what the AP’s knocked ya? cos I’m looking to get a set but hangar 111 want near enuff 2 grand then theres fitting…

Also your paint what was the cost of a full spray? cos I was quoted a couple of weeks ago 1200 + vat for just the rear clam.

Thanks in advance n really like the car in what IMO is the best colour :wink:

can’t remember exact price on the APs - i paid the going rate just a bit less than a year ago. i didn’t go for the full kit - just the bells/disks.

on the paintwork - �3k including vat for complete respray, 4x wheel re-furb, repair of 4" hairline crack to rear clam and repair of fractures on the splitter. this was with a quality outfit too, and i thought it was pretty good value.

love this orange color!!

love this orange color!!