Anglesey yesterday

Fantastic day yesterday at Anglesey :smiley: The weather was great, but as you would expect a little breezy being by the sea :wink:
Just had one brown trouser moment heading into church (which I managed to catch on film with the Muvi k ) the car in front decided to do a 360 finishing on the grass. Glad to say with no damage to his car :thumbup:
Great to meet some new peeps and the driving etiquette was first class.
Loads of space on track during the day, managed 8 sessions out and used two full tanks of fuel on circuit.
Set off from home at 5 am and arrived back home 8 pm.
My first T/D this year :sunglasses: Does anyone fancy going on a T/D at Hethel later on in the season ?

Macca looks nice, however the white Evora is :sunglasses:

Thanks for posting.

Great pics Pete

Glad you had a good day Pete. Great pics mate :thumbup:

Great pics. I LOVE Anglesey. One trip a year is just not enough,…need to try and find a way of getting back there again in 2017.

Great stuff, great pics, too. Glad you are out of hibernation

Glad you like the pics :smiley:

Sorry thommo just been really busy with work and family life which obviously comes first, but it was great to get back out on track.

I must admit I like the Anglesey circuit :sunglasses:

I like the 211’s wheels Manchester concert support statement

Great pictures Pete :smiley: looks like you had a great day, I’d be up for Hethel later in the year as I’ve never drove the track, although another day at Anglesey would be good too :sunglasses:

Mark

Hi Mark

I hope you and the family are all well and please say hello to your Dad from me.
Just looking at Lotus on Track and there are only two dates available for Hethel 16th September and 18th November.
Must admit I would prefer the September one, the July one is fully booked.
Don’t know what other peeps think :wink:

Hi Pete, family are great thanks for asking. Hethel in September sounds good to me :smiley:
Come on thommo , 6970k and Tim? we can arrange a northern convoy? :nerd:

I’m not going if Martin Donnelly is around!!!

Just don’t book the tuition Steve.

Ho, Ho