Anglesey track day 8th April

My local dealer, Lotus Ribble Valley, is holding their bi-annual track day on Sat. 8th April, for the princely sum of �99. It will be the usual LRV customers but not Lotus only. Open pit lane and a Lotus personage will be giving hot laps, possibly in a 240R.

Contact Mark on 01254 876777 to book.

Luminous figures such as Pesky and Veronique will be in attendance, should you wish to make yourself or your driving look good.

Luminous figures such as Pesky and Veronique will be in attendance.

And me
John

Luminous figures such as Pesky and Veronique .

I knew I shouldn’t have driven past Sellafield

Luminous figures such as Pesky and Veronique .

I knew I shouldn’t have driven past Sellafield

Oi!!!

I’ve read that sat at the very place [color:“green”] It ain’t done me no harm [/color]
Tim

Russ,
Spoke to Mark earlier today and have booked up. Have to arrange some accommodation now. Have not been to Anglesey before, only seen it on Fifth Gear so am looking forward to see what its like.

Regards,

David

I’ve read that sat at the very place [color:“green”] It ain’t done me no harm [/color]
Tim

You por bugger, used to visit there a few times and always hated being on site. The safety briefing sheet was fun though - spelling out what each different type of alarm sounded like and what it meant

Yup, I know what you mean. I even appear on that very video

Thankfully, I ‘only’ work for a contractor…

Tim.

Small world, I was there last week - only have to go once a year though.

David

Good man - it’s a great circuit for nimble cars like ours

I’ll probably drive there on the day, but a few of the exige regulars (& possibly the Lotus Factory Guys) may well be staying here, as they have in the past (safe parking):

Nant-Yr-Odyn Hotel
Turnpike Nant
Nr Llangefni
Anglesey
LL777YE

Tel: 01248 723354

http://www.nantyrodyn.co.uk/index.html

HTH

Mr Pesky,
I tried the Nant-Yr-Odyn Hotel but they are fully booked up already. Managed to book up with the Trearddur Bay Hotel and the parking looks pretty safe. Trearddur Bay Hotel
Not to sure how you pronounce these Welsh names though!!!

Regards,

David

you pronounce Nant-Yr-Odyn like this…

Nant-Yr-Odyn

and Trearddur Bay like this

Trearddur Bay

HTH…

BTW how do you pronounce splitpin in French ??

David

That’s a very nice hotel - too posh for me to have considered it (or to be allowed in) in the past

PS There is a Shell Optimax garage in the village of Valley - it’s the nearest one to the circuit!

You could also try the Bull Hotel in Llangefni. I used it last year as did the Factory driver who was on the LRV trackday.

Go to www.welsh-historic-inns.com & look up The Bull Hotel.

HTH

Tim.

Anglesey is on my list to do this year and at �99 sounds a good price. Is this open to lamb rib customers only??

Gav

Give LRV a ring & get booked on

Im In! See you all there
Gav

me to!

Have you taken early retirement or somthing mark?

No but I’ve got a plan… that �100,000,000 jackpot on Friday euro millions has my name on it!!!

im afraid ive already bagged that mate, sorry!