Anglesey Today

A few Videos from Saturday
Video
JohnC

Great in car action !!

John

Cool - I could only acess 1 of the 4 is that right ? have you posted 4 clips or just one?

BTW didn’t know you had a Web site… cool

John - what software did you use to set up your website ??

What was the cost ?

I must get my head around this stuff !!

Eventually posted one video on the bookatrack gallery - sorry its quite large at 15mb … others to follow

Andy

With that Powerspeed silencer, your car sounds like a “NASCAR” racer when accelerating up the hill at Radar

Damn

My secret Small block Chevy installation rumbled

If you need web site space i have plenty that you can use here with ftp upload, if i get time i’m going to build another Web server tomorrow.

Nice selection of Porsches you had John, almost the same myself, 924, 944 Turbo and 911 Turbo, sometimes wish i never got rid of them but then i have a blast in the Exige or on the Firestorm and the memory fades away

Mike
The base website I found free on the web somewhere used XP frontpage to build it and the video was windows moviemaker all standard free stuff really
JohnC

Phil
Having had some serious power cars I still say I would not swap them for the Exige its much more fun to drive than a 911 but do I wish for some more power
JohnC

but do I wish for some more power

At least i’m sorted for that on the Exige the extra 30bhp makes a hell of a difference

Andy

With that Powerspeed silencer, your car sounds like a “NASCAR” racer when accelerating up the hill at Radar

I definately agree that… sounds pretty racey…

Mike
The base website I found free on the web somewhere used XP frontpage to build it and the video was windows moviemaker all standard free stuff really
JohnC

Thanks John - I’ll have a look on Kazaa