Anglesey parts service

As usual I will try and have some brake pads etc in the van…
Is there anything particular that anybody/somebody wishes me to take along to Anglesey?

A bbq and some bratwursts would be good :smiley:

I could use abag of tallent please.

…and a dictionary :laughing:

Very funny!

Plugs. Just in case.

:astonished: :astonished: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

:laughing:

Dave, we should talk replacement rear disks. Not that I’m expecting you to guess and bring some. :slight_smile:

If your changing the disks, best to do the pads at the same time mate.

Dave if you could bring a Seriously Lotus Shear Panel (gPan sump) that would be excellent!

Roger! John, I don’t believe I’ve changed since you last put some on which I think were Perf Fric, sound right? (“Dunno” obviously a valid response but I know you have a spooky memory for that kinda thang)

So far I have been asked for

Discs (I assume 315 with 190.5 psd) (bolts as well???)
Plugs (sc Yota)
SL Shear panel
Arch liner clips (shrivetts)
Pads (Will bring as many flavours as I can (Will inc 1144, RS4-2 RS14 F2500 and a box of various PF materials and does inc the S1 motorsport 4 pot caliper)

Any thing else chaps??

Do you happen to have any silkolene pro s oil?
I am completely out of new and might need a top up :frowning:

No sorry
Don’t stock oil as there are sooo many different ones

Primus stove, pan, spoon (or straw) & plenty of gravy, please. :laughing:

PS Some Yorkshire pud would go down a treat too :wink:

If you could stick some standard VX220 disks pads in the van in case I wear my set out. Don’t expect to need but if your bringing other stuff. :slight_smile:

Pads are the same as the Lotus fitment so you are covered!!

Oi Garthwaite - where’s me gravy up to?

Your wheel arch liners are packed Pesk.

Sean, just checking you said this as it’s ideal to have flat pads on new (flat) disks?

They’re proving hard to find currently, so I took the pads out and tried to get them pretty uniform flat. Sound like a reasonable compromise?

Cheers, Ian