Anglesey Northern Nonvoy

I’ll also be at Birchwood and I’m desperately trying to get away before 3 too. I’ll keep you posted.

Was really hoping to meet with you all at Chester, will still do my best but a family commitment means I’m probably playing catchup! Worst case I will just see you all in the bar at the Premier Inn…

Have a safe journey, Tom (& Dris too)

Quite a few “long distance” attendees this year - I think Pierre & Viktoria are the “driving” winners arriving from Budapest, whilst AndyD is of course flying in from Sydney! So safe journies to you all too :sunglasses:

Don’t wait for me at Chester :wink:

Forgot to post up and PM folk . . checked and confirmed accommodation at The Bull.
Forgot to ask about early break fasts,oops sorry .
With my early morning MoT and A service at Phoenix tomorrow, I’m not yet sure of my timings but won’t make sense to travel back to Forton/Lancaster services so will meet on way somewhere, Warrington, Chester?

Lancaster/Forton services for 1.30pm and we can take it from there, due to my bad back I won’t be doing the mystery tour folks.

Chester services 3.30/ 4.00.
Will this still be ok.

I have just rang the Bull, the Chef starts at 6.30am and so breakfast starts at 7.00 is that ok chaps ?

I’ll know better after a chat with Ollie tomorrow, Pete.
Assuming nothing arises out of the service and check over and requires a lot of work, I should be able to make the Chester rendezvous.

chester services at 3.30 is ok with me.

OK - midlanders (me, C1RVY, Tommyracer & Rob) at Chester for 3:30 as well then!

See you there.

Mark

:laughing: :lolno: :laughing:

3.30 at Chester Services tomorrow it is then. :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed we don’t get caught up in the bank holiday traffic on the A55 like we did a few years ago :angry:

Mark

Car is still at Oakmere Lotus - don’t panic captain Mainwaring! They think they can get a towing eye fitted by 11AM so I can collect after that. Other stuff sorted so worst case is I have to run without a front grille.

Oh, and does anyone have a spare £95k they don’t want?

A couple of us from Nyloc passing by Chester Services, but I suspect it will be a little after 3:30, so you may have gone.
Never mind, see you at the track on Friday
Poor weather = Hard top staying on :frowning:

Not much chance :frowning:

Hope to see you all tomorrow :thumbup:

Yeah I also need to come up with a new solution for a V6 towing eye :astonished:

You have seen the Evora GTE Paul. :wink:

I had thought of a look in at Oakmere on way down tomorrow but I have been told NO :laughing:

See you guys at Chester services, looks like just me, Pete and Andrew joining at Forton

Left it a bit late, Pete!
Length of rope in cabin?

MoT passed. Ollie just getting to work. Brew on

Great news Thommo :clap:

Cool!!!

:sunglasses: Job done, heading south to Chester Services. Will be on time for once.