Anglesey - Good Friday 18th April 2014

Okay folks, we’re good to go :sunglasses:

Plan is to run on the “International” circuit in the morning, then the “Coastal” in the afternoon.

Booking will initially be restricted to previous attendees until the 31st December - given max. booking is for 60, & we have around 70 folk who qualify as “regulars”. I hope those wishing to join us for the first time will understand the situation - please keep your eye on this thread for updates, ta.

Please remember that Saturday will also be available, albeit on an “open” basis. However, please see Jonny’s comments below:

Thanks Jonny & Bookatrack for your efforts in securing the day for us in such a timely manner - it’s a great event which we all really look forward to! :mrgreen:

_"Despite my best negotiating efforts, we’re forced to pay full whack for Easter weekend again which means we’ve had to set the price at £240 for the Friday. As a compromise I have added the garages FOC to the booking form, such that the first 20 bookings will benefit from a free garage as an incentive to book up early.

Anyone who wants to hang around for the Saturday as well can benefit from the same deal, but will need to email me to get the garage added manually afterwards to avoid paying for it"._

Are they up on the BaT website yet?

I’ll be coming and staying over but no plans for TD :slight_smile:

Scrub that, yes it is, all booked :smiley:

thanks Pesky.

I should add that the garages are first come first served for CONFIRMED bookings - not provisional bookings. Once we start running out of garages we will be removing the garages from provisional bookings in reverse order of when they were booked.

Always a great event - looking forward to it already.

Jonny
BaT

Woohoo - was worried this was gonna conflict with the arrival of the new little’un - but think I should be ok now !

Room share? :smiley:

Premier Inn is currently £29 on-refundable for 17th Apr.

Best curry house in Bangor…'tis the only one mind!

Booked, cheers Jonny & Rob.

I’ll confirm (or not) after the 28th M’Lud :unamused:

Why not cum 4 da social init?

:mrgreen: Yea bruv

BOOKED - free garage too! Bonus.

Booked and Paid!!

I guess I really do need to sort my car out now!!

Booked and paid - woo hoo
Looking forward to it…
Do we really have to pay £10.00 for passengers???

Thurs night Prem Inn Bangor?

knows it

Dope!

Looking forward to this one again :slight_smile:

TD of the year IMO