Anglesey double header

OK so I have booked the EXIGES.com day on the 16th April. Does anyone fancy doing a double header on the 17th as well??

Part of me says it seems like the right thing to do as BAT have the track for both days, but on the other hand, how much fuel can one man sensibly use in a weekend!

never slept in the exige over night - a tempting prospect :crazy:

Hey - maybe we could do a 24hr Le mans stylee event !!! :smiley:

I was thinking of booking a B&B and drinking beer in the evenings, but whatever floats your boat matey! haha

Do you have TWO racing suits? :smiley:

Do you have TWO racing suits? :smiley: [/quote]

Actually I have 3 - a second white one for emergencies and a red/white/blue one for patriotic days (like royal weddings etc) :smiley:

I’ve booked both days already, so yep !

I’ve now paid for Sat only - cannot spend the whole weekend running round anglesey like a hamster in a wheel :grin:

Looking at the list of attendee’s my power output is looking proper poxy :frowning:

Far too many S2’s with higher outputs - there’s even some joker from down south who’s claiming 295bhp !!! :whistle:

Anglesey ??? more like Fantasy Island TV intro (1978) - YouTube

Where are you staying Dave? And are you adversed to a bit of Ginger beer drinking company on the Saturday night?

295!!!

My starter motor has 295bhp!!! hahahahahahahaha

Let the banter begin!!!

I’m booked for one day and in ‘negotiation’ for the double :wink:

Yup where we staying lads? Are we back at that same place as last year?

I might meet you there this year eh :blush:

Why dont we stay at the place attached to the pub we went to first on the night before the TD?

The place we stayed Ben had no bar and meant we had to do the whole cab ride thing.

Which ever way we go, i will be driving very sloooooooooooooowly!!

[quote=SeanB]Why dont we stay at the place attached to the pub we went to first on the night before the TD?
[/quote]

That’s the Premier Inn, most of us stayed there in 2009 and last year it was full and we ended up in the Travelodge. I’ll give Premier Inn a call tomorrow and see if they will do us a special rate for a group booking.

I’m up for the double :blush: with only 200hp :frowning: but loads of aero :whistle: :smiley:

[quote=SeanB]
Which ever way we go, i will be driving very sloooooooooooooowly!! [/quote]

OK I’ll follow you then.

Same weekend as the Silystone round of the Elise Trophy. :cry:

But will hopefully make it for whichever day not racing!

OK, I am gonna book the Sunday as well then.

Ben put me down for a twin room please.

Also when you have reached down and found your balls, :wink: let me know when you have booked the Sunday. hahaha

Marc, get it booked! I might have no aero and 4wd if i dont pull my finger out!

Yeah I took your advice, found I’ve still got a pair and that my now legendary fertility is the at the heart of my issue :wink: Don’t blame me coz you’re a jaffa :smiley:

hahahahahaha

i’m booked, and have already been studying a certain persons lines :smiley: :smiley:

Having a go at me :smiley:

Can’t make the 16th away but could squeeze in 17th :sunglasses: