Anglesey 23rd April w/ VX220 Owners

Hi all, I’ve been asked to extend the invitations to Exiges.com for this event organised by John. We had a few Exigers’ going to the last version of this (Croft?) which got Covid-Cancelled. Hopefully there’s better luck this time around. I may not be able to personally attend this, but said I’d forward the invite nonetheless.

The VX220 owners are once again organising the national.

This takes place on the 23rd of April at Anglesey

Remember, this is as much a social gathering as a track day - spectators/passengers welcome, and there’s sure to be a good old knees-up in the hotel afterwards.

Same car eligibility rules as Lotus on Track: i.e. VX220/Lotus/Porsche/Caternail etc. only. No saloons/coupes unless by prior agreement with John Clifton

NB. For insurance purposes, Anglesey Circuit is the TDO and they are members of the ATDO.

In the first instance please send the following details to John Clifton: [email protected]

Name:
Car type:
(VX/Lotus only, unless otherwise agreed)
Car reg:
Second driver & name? (£15):
Phone number:
Helmet hire required? (£10): Y/N

Email to - [email protected]

Anglesey will then contact you to arrange payment directly, so please supply a contact number they can reach you on during the day. Expect a delay from them as we are collating in batches.

Pricing as follows:
Booked/paid before last day of February: £220
March onwards: £240

!! NOTE !!
It is your responsibility to be booked before the cut off dates to get the reduced rates, so don’t leave it to the last minute.
Refunds only if the slot can be re-sold.

Garages will be FOC but share nicely - don’t hog! 2 cars/garage.

Instructor details to follow.

Hotel arrangements etc to follow.

I’ve wangled some things around and I think I will be attending this now, if that encourages anybody to join :mrgreen:

Will your car be working that far into the future?

I’ll have bought another one to break if not.

Just posting to say that the price goes up to £240 on 1st March - you can book via this link:

Anglesey Circuit will then contact you to arrange payment, so please supply a contact number they can reach you on during the day.