Anglesey 2017 Exiges Day

Looks like this has now become live to book, on Bookatrack website :wink:

Yes it has but I’m just waiting to see if I can get Jonny to do us free garages so I had not posted yet.

I’m booking both days with my…Caterham. I’ve gone mad with BaT Platinum membership so I need to use it.

PS - As an oldie I always stay at the Hotel Nant Y’ dor. They are so good to me, this year they kept the resturant open for a regular as I was late arriving. Good food, good beer, safe car park, near a petrol station, close to the track.

Keith

Just waiting on this to push the button :smiley:

Booked :slight_smile:

So the trackday event of the year is live on www.bookatrack.com!! You’ll need to login on the BaT website to see the event and book.

If you’ve never attended before : firstly you’ll be very welcome but you won’t be on the list and won’t see the event on BaT’s website. Post here or pm me and I’ll add you.

Passengers : all the pax fees (£10) go to our charity.

Photos : BaT’s pro photographer will be attending and your photos will be downloadable gratis post event.

This was not quite the deal I was trying to secure. The price of circuit on the day we wanted had increased, and in order to hold the price for another year we had to sacrifice the garages. Garages obviously fit several cars so I’m hopeful that such a convivial bunch can amicably split the cost so its not too painful. Rest assured I’ve tried hard to secure the best deal for the community and even paying for garages/2nd-drivers I genuinely hope nobody will feel short-changed for what is set to be another awesome day.

The event typically sells out months before so book early to secure your place.

Like I always say, if you only do one trackday in 2017, make it this one :thumbup:

Booked and paid :smiley:

Thanks for organising Ben

Is it the full circuit all day?

All booked.

Thanks Ben.

That’s the plan Dave as that’s what everyone wanted last year.

We have the option of doing half the day on the coastal, but last year some guys really did not want that and we ending up switching to GP all day.

Booked + garage( happy to share)

Booked. :slight_smile:

Booked with garage (which I’m happy to share, buy me a pint).

Booked :slight_smile:

All booked up. I’ve just told Phil to get booked on aswel

Ale or lager? (or both) :smiley:

Well done Ben :sunglasses: I’m sure it will be a fab event as usual…I’ll be thinking of you all razing around…with envy! :smiley:

I intend to be there for the social, but am unlikely to be driving this time. Thanks Benja for the arrangements.

Hi Ben, can you enable access so that I can book? It’s my first time.
My BaT username is OrangeExige

Done :thumbup: