Anglesey 2016

Oops, sorry Benja! :clap:

:laughing:

No problemo, I’m actually Ben P so I’m Mr P too :smiley:

1x free garages left get in quick!

Already 1/3 of the places have gone and with people I’ve spoken to who are yet to book but are definitely attending I reckon it’s easy double that. If you’re planning on attending or know someone planning to attend that is yet to book then keep a close eye on this thread; I’ll try to keep it updated with places remaining.

Hotel booked for both nights, so cheap at £74 :smiley:

Provisionally booked 6 rooms for the Northern Chapter at our traditional venue, The Bull, Llangefni

Thanks for sorting Thommo :clap:

I’d better book my ideas up and book this!

Booked.

Have just booked this now, Dad and I will probably be bringing the Elise Trophy Spec race car. Never got chance to race it at Anglesey so will be great to see how it goes there.
I’m not racing in the Elise trophy next year so will need to do a few track days to keep my need for speed satisfied.

See you all there guys. Looking forward to it already. :smiley:

Great stuff !

Well done lads, we’re well on the way now :sunglasses:

The BAT website say there’s 37 places remaining. There’s a block booking and lots of others I know are coming so I reckon the real number is in the teens…get it booked if you’re thinking you want to be there!

Booked. :smiley:

Good news, look forwards to seeing you, your Dad and your cars!

Looking forward to the dodgy curry Mark :slight_smile:

Bet Dad’s not so keen

Correct Steve
Ted :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing:

Not sure we can find a Restaurant that cooks Polish food :eh: so looks like pub grub again, saying that it was actually very good :slight_smile:
Steve seeing your dream car is 675 LT :sunglasses: Do you know they have a customers car in at McLaren Manchester tomorrow from midday.
I would have loved to have gone to see it but unfortunately work in the morning and Christmas Markets in the afternoon have put pay to that idea :frowning:

Hi Ben, Thanks for sorting :clap: Also looking to seeing your cars
esp the cat R300 :sunglasses:

So am I dude :smiley:

I’m SERIOUSLY looking forwards to 2016. Having two cars means I have to do twice as many trackdays apparently :clap:

I like your thinking :wink: