Anglesey 2016

Yay :slight_smile: nice one Ben - count me in as a provisional - will confirm as soon as am able…

The one year I wanted to hire a caterham aswel. It’s not looking good for me without a caterham to hire.

No car? Wow…

Booked, Lotus & Evo :smiley:

Phils ordered an M2 but it won’t be ready in March so can’t use that. I’ll have to look into hire company’s

Hi Chris,

Although the R300’s will all be over at Spa, we are taking the Caterham CDX cars in-house from 1st Jan 2016 and will have 5 of those we can rent out at Anglesey if required. They aren’t as powerful and don’t have the full roll cages, but still have the limited slip diffs and 6-speed boxes so good fun around Anglesey. Let me know if that’s of interest.

Jonny
BaT

Cheers Ben/Jonny, booked :slight_smile:

Added bonus, two nights at the Premier Inn for only £74.

Hi Chris,

Although the R300’s will all be over at Spa, we are taking the Caterham CDX cars in-house from 1st Jan 2016 and will have 5 of those we can rent out at Anglesey if required. They aren’t as powerful and don’t have the full roll cages, but still have the limited slip diffs and 6-speed boxes so good fun around Anglesey. Let me know if that’s of interest.

Jonny
BaT[/quote]

Yes that sounds good to me, can I book one of those on your web site then?

Cheers

Yes, but not yet - we haven’t collected the cars yet. Once we’ve physically got them at our workshop (next month) i’ll add them to website for booking.

Jonny
BaT

Booked and a garage. Lodger will be welcome. It poured with rain this year and was still really good. I will never forget driving the BAT Caterham approaching rocket in a downpour, howling gale blowing my head off, could not see through my glasses so had no idea of the speed. It certainly felt fast (for me).

Thanks for the organisation Ben, looking forward to another year

Booked with garage

Now to sort out the logistics … oh and get the car fixed up again …

Very tempted Ben, sadly I’m without Loti at the minute, I could always do it in the S1400 Puma :slight_smile: it could almost pass as an exige with the big rear wing :sunglasses: or persuade Gareth to bring his new rally Elise project and share it. Payback for his last time at Anglesey, I was a passenger in an Exige when the cheeky lad passed us going into radar driving my Elise 160, I didn’t remember giving him the keys! :wink:

Going great guys :sunglasses:

Yup Andy my car is currently at the Edwards Exige Rehab Centre, I can relate :sunglasses:

Wes of course bring the Puma, its an exiges.com day not an Exige exclusive day. I’m bringing my Exige (of course!) but expect to see me in a little blue/fluoro-orange R300 too. You have to stay within track-limits though dude!!

I’m also working on some other exciting things too…:smiley:

Evo? Mate you’re not hiding more cars are you?

Yep, different car for door-to-door racing, explain when i see you :slight_smile:

I presume Clio Steve is on the list again?

Yup, the list is anyone that has ever attended. I hope he can make it, him in that little blue Clio is part of the event and he keeps people honest…esp if it rains!!

He will be there, just waiting to get paid to book it, you are right though, in the rain that car is almost uncatchable unless you are really brave or on wets :wink:

Thanks Ben! Looking forward to it and having a catch up!