Anglesey 2015

Right lads & lasses, its time to start thinking about our annual pilgrimage to Anglesey!

For those of you that are the new to the forum or have not been able to attend previous years, this really is THE trackday event of the year.

The fantastic circuit, the scenery, the social, the awesome array of Exiges, the drive through Snowdonia and of course all in the company of your favourite band of petrol heads.

If you only do one trackday in 2015, make it this one!

As you can see from the above we’re sticking to the tried and tested formula of previous years. We’re using BookaTrack, its on Good Friday, we’re at Anglesey, we’re doing the International Circuit in the morning and Coastal in the pm,…hell even the price is the same as last year! There are however a couple of great extras :

Free R300 Taster Sessions : A few of us have had epic fun this year driving BaT’s Caterham R300s. This year BaT have agreed to lay on an R300 to allow free 20min taster sessions. Yup for free, you’ll get strapped into an R300 racecar and head out on circuit for some fun. There’s 10 slots, and (just like booking driver-training) you can pick a slot when you book the event. If it all runs to plan we may have a couple of extra slots up for grabs. These can be secured based on your skill in convincing Mr Leroux that you may actually part with cash in the future and hire one.

Free Garages : There’s twenty free garages going too which, like the R300 sessions are on a first-come basis. Yup for fast-movers you can nab a free garage and a free go in an R300!

R300 Hire : Exige in bits again? Want your mate/dad/son/gran to experience the exiges day? It’s easy this year; book a place and add the £300 option of a part-share in an R300. You’ll be sharing with one other exiger of your choosing, or just leave it to us and we’ll sort out buddying people up. You can still opt to have an R300 to yourself for £750 or hire the GT3 if you’re minted. For example, to part-share an R300 instead of driving your own car, the cost would be the trackday cost of £240 + the R300 part-share rental of £300 = £540 total.

Passengers Sign-On : Once again Jonny is generously going to donate 100% of the takings from Passenger Sign-On fees (£10) to a charity of our choosing. I’m planning on speaking to Con’s family about the choice of charity.

Booking : On BaT’s website you won’t see the event unless your login ID is on the ‘exiges’ list. If you’ve attended the exiges day before, you’re on the list. If you’ve not then pm me, or post on this thread (including your BaT login ID) and I’ll get you added. There’s 60 places, let’s aim to fill them with all the regulars and some new faces too. There’s no croneyism going on here, its there to allow people associated with this forum to have a go at filling the day first. Also, if you’re planning on getting one of the R300-Tasters/Garages then please settle up immediately; part of us getting this benefit is of course an incentive to get you to open your wallet a couple of months early. Also see BaT’s standard terms for the R300 activities, yes the excess etc will apply if you’re driving an R300 for free see here.

That’s it for now, it’s time to put 3rd April in your diaries, get creative with your global travel plans (AndyD), coerce your Missus into give you a pass etc and get booking. I can’t imagine the R300-Taster sessions and garages will last long so get in there, you won’t regret it!

Be excited and get booking,…do it now, that’s the link below on the next line!

http://www.bookatrack.com

B+llocks, just booked skiing in France on the 4th

Well this is the 3rd! :smiley:

Awesome job Ben. Booked and paid, garage and R300. That’s put a smile on my face. :smiley:

Spot on Ben

Booked and paid with 20 mins in Caterham :smiley:

Oi Will, you just nicked my garage! There were 18 to pick from - tsch

Boom - booked and paid here too.

Paid

Um, Ben, have you? No garage shown.

If anybody was wondering, as I did, it’s probably the last day of term for your kids. Easter is right at the start of the holidays (unlike last year when it was right at the end).

Two words…Mickey Mouse :lolno:

Have a great time fella’s

Nooooo :cry: You’re going to Disneyland? You muppet you’re gonna miss out big time!

Booked and paid but no indication of Caterham freebie or garage.I’m sure it’ll all turn out ok,really good effort Benja, thanks.l Why you not booked? Car laid up?

You had to choose a garage and a time slot on the booking and checkout.

Steve you can book the garage and the R300 from the BaT website.

The garage is in the first column ‘Basic Details’ and the R300 is at the bottom of the second colum ‘Extra Options’.

Ooops I kinda forgot to book myself in, I’ll do that now!

Muppets, are they Disney? [a quick Google later] YES. You live and learn, since 2004.

Jonny, it’s wrong to take your kids out of school, you should be ashamed. Do the right thing…come to Anglesey and go on Saturday.

So that’s about half the Cat slots gone in a little over an hour!

Moms the word, it’s frownd upon don’t you know :wink:

Gutted.

Oh, got no guidance to that point but will do now!

I’ve not taken an R300 slot so don’t equate the number of bookings with slots free.

I’ve been lucky enough to have one to myself for a whole day recently so I know how much you boys are gonna enjoy those 20mins :sunglasses:

All sorted. Very excited. Need to calm down :crazy: :unamused: