Anglesey 2015 Social

So typically we end up with a few different things going on post-trackday.

The guys at the Premier Inn end up staying in the bar there, Gil Edwards often organises a get together on the island at the Sandymount Club etc etc. We used to all meet up for a curry in Bangor but it ended up costing a load in cabs and was a total farce trying to get everyone organised.

So I was thinking that if there’s interest I’ll give the Sandymount Club a call and see if we could get a room and also organise transport to go from Bangor to Rhosneigr.

Post your preference here whether you’d be interested. I’m torn to be honest, it would be great if everyone was together but I know once I get back to the hotel the preference to stay put will be strong…

I’m gonna go with not organising a group social. There’ll be a good crowd at the Premier Inn at Parc Menai both nights for anyone who is lonely.

Looks like the best idea with the replys. I like it at the premier inn to be fair.

Was going to go with the flow but somewhat relieved not to be getting on a minibus when I could be sat in the bar instead.

Yeah, staying put is the way to go I reckon.

Because we’ve all ended up with our favoured places to stay, it means the group is spread out over a considerable area. It just feels too hard to get everyone together eh.

I hope nobody feels disappointed by this arrangement. Perhaps, because the Edwards won’t be attending this year, maybe someone who normally attends the event at the Sandymount wants to take over from Gil and organise something?

to be honest I’m used knacked by friday PM so staying close appeals

Premier Inn booked… so will be up for post-trackday drinks and chat/food :smiley:

(Hopefully) Doing the Saturday as well so Friday at Premier Inn for me …

going with the flow if still awake :unamused: .

No one is allowed to have a good time until 2016 :frowning:

(especially if there’s no snow in the Alps)

I’ve let the Pub attached to the Premier Inn at Parc Menai know that there will be a reasonable number of us on both nights looking to eat 8:30-9ish. They’ve reserved us an area and we can push the tables together.

Fingers crossed no snow in Snowdonia this year eh!!

Shame you can’t make it bud…

Do they mind a bit of noise? Apparently some of us get quite loud after a few shandies.

you can make as much noise as you like, particularly after I’ve gone to bed, because my booking invoice reads - “good night sleep otherwise a full refund of your payment” :smiley: So rock it up I say :lolno:

As long as the food is good (company is already guaranteed :thumbup: ) I’m happy where ever.

Is anyone else planning anything on Sat? Miss double D and I are planning on the zipline and then somehow driving across to Hungary Sat-Wed. No route or hotels booked yet which is a bit risky given it’s Easter hols!!

We are happy to stay local as well, gives more beer drinking time :wink:

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH-LLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSS!!! OHLINS OHLINS, OHLINS OHLINS…”

:smiley:

Or " Were is my Nnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn!"

This is where I’m at, Gra is my Wingman! :mrgreen:

OHLINS ROCK :sunglasses: