And I thought Razzle was a mens mag!!!!!!!

Well if ever a cars name didnt match its looks, here it is, the all new RAZZLE from Rover, er sorry I mean Chelfing!

www.chelfing.com/page4.htm

Japanese style and Italian reliablity…

Who designed their website - my 2 year old daughter could have done a better job…this must be a joke?

Who designed their website - my 2 year old daughter could have done a better job…this must be a joke?

“Special Offer ! This month only, test drive a Razzle at any participating dealer, and get a free kitten. Kitten will be your faithful friend forever ! See participating dealer for information, or email us your name, address and contact email to <[email protected]>. Offer time limited, Chelfing reserves the right to substitute a cat for the kitten after certain timeframe.”

I am pretty sure it is a joke…a good one though

As we say - “Keep on Chelfing !”
Due to popular demand (and legal advice), we will shortly withdraw the ‘Free Kitten with every test drive offer’*
*Offer still not applicable to owners of Korean Restaurants.

I read on their website about their prestigious racing history. Last year they sponsored the Beijing 24 race together with “Kit-e-Cat” cat food.

Go on, put a tiger in ya tank with Chelfing !

Ex77

Information incorrect at time of going to press. Take with large pinch of salt. Chelfing Automotive Company

Chelfing Automotive company (CAC for short)

I work in China and this could be a real company. There are many many like this. They buy old tools, stick some spoilers on and away you go ! You should see the new Roewe 750 (thats not a joke) It’s now been stretched 7 inches and is a Limo (standard car not special). You can buy nice new Austin Maestros (With spoilers) just to name a few.

Ex77

Clicky http://www.austin-rover.co.uk/index.htm?sac528indexf.htm

Unnoficial Austin-Rover Website.

Ex77

Check this out

www.pistonheads.com/sales/218513.htm