Am I the saddest individual here?

Please don’t laugh at me. I’ve put a lot of work into these Hotwheels models. Making front splitters, reshaping wing endplates, painting etc.
I worked really hard, and they still look [censored]

Yes Brendan, you are a really sad case
I like the original looking through the window most
laters,
B

Bruno, you’re not wrong. The one outside is much better. Unfortunately it’s so good, it inspires me to new levels of embarrassing behaviour

No, not as sad as me… I drill out the rivit to respray the bodies and whilst its off to the “paintshop” I have touched up the interior with blue and black paint so mines got the same interior as my own. Also this means you can tape the wing struts up and paint the wing also.

I really wish somebody can make a 1:18 model of the Exige…

Carsten, I’ve done the same, except I used primer grey in place of black: The windows are tinted so dark, you can’t make out any black detail. I even added silver details for gear knob and handbrake
I also modified the fit of the components so the car sits a little lower.

I think I’d better keep quiet now

oi Rob, me old tea pot back from Le Mans?
tell us all about your manouevres then
laters,
B

Primer grey? hmm (off to the model store now) what about the rims? matt black the rims or the tire walls? (oh yea, I like the lotus yellow dabs in the wheel hubs )

I used fine sand paper to take the colour off the rims.
On the 340R model, I used sand paper to take the shine off the tyres. Makes them look more like rubber.

BRENDAN! STOP IT!!! Whilst you still have you dignity!

Ian

ps. I’m only jealous, as I don’t have the time to out do you!

Her indoors reckons I’m sad cos I polish the inside if the exhaust - women just dont understand the important things in life!

Lucky she hasnt seen the bill for the new drivers side pocket/sill protector thingy!!!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

�2.50, Dear - they were on special offer!

I’m not going to heaven - can’t play a harp anyway!

Her indoors reckons I’m sad cos I polish the inside of the exhaust

It depends what you were polishing it with!!!

Ian

Used her electric toothbrush! (Best Xmas present I ever bought her)

Used her electric toothbrush! (Best Xmas present I ever bought her)

Does it have bristles, or just the usual pink rubber bits??

Well it came from Ann Summers - she told me they do the best toothbrushes - a very odd shape - but it gets to places other toothbrushes cant reach - or anything else for that matter!!
I wondered why all the neighbourhood wives watch me cleaning the exhaust!!

Please don’t laugh at me. I’ve put a lot of work into these > Hotwheels > models. Making front splitters, reshaping wing endplates, painting etc.
I worked really hard, and they still look [censored]

Well, you can get these with McDonalds happy meals here … but you cant ask for a specific model so you have a one in three chance of getting an Exige … so asking for happy meals for yourself until you get the right toy … thats a bit sad

I got a couple from McDonalds, they had a load under the counter. I just asked for the one I wanted, no problem.
Probably more embarrassing than ordering loads of happy meals