Alfa Romeo Giulia

yes please, do nicely for day to day meeting shuttle duties etc

RWD with a 500hp turbo v6, finally no more FWD shite from Alfa

Wonderful, colours, wheels, styling.
Love it.

That’s lovely and will come with 3yrs AA Membership.

Something about it that doesn’t work for me. The front end, not sure what it is. A Jag in a fancy dress mask?

I know what you mean Will, does have more than a hint of Jag.

I do like it though and it will probably have lousy residuals so will make a good 2nd hand buy.

Now they just need to change the styling on the mito to something similar instead of the bog eyed look which is terrible

Think it looks cracking, if a little bit if a xe meet 3 series way.

Rwd Alfa though!

Yeah somebody with more ‘passion’ than sense will take the initial hit.

Kinda hoping the stereotype keeps the prices down.

Yep 3 series. They’ll be lots of pre reg cars about to lessen that hit and lots for company cars. Same as the new Jag. I like it though

I think that looks great, and you can’t argue with RWD and 500BHP

Pretty looks are one thing, let’s see how she drives.

Awww you old romantic :smiley:

hahaha

I think it looks great, and with Sean ref 500bhp and RWD. I think I saw a comment in Evo magazine ref what the less sporty versions will look like without the wheels and bolder styling, likely a little dull in comparison. Brave push going head to head with M4/5 etc. though. I want it to be great as I like Alfa, but they don’t have strong form currently. I had a 147 GTA when new which I tried to really love, because I wanted it to be good, but it was all over the shop under power in reality. 8C/4C have dreadful reviews, not tried either…

I love the look of the 4C, didn’t realise it was getting dodgy reviews. What are they saying is wrong with it?

Hey Sean - i agree it looks great. The reviews I have seen have criticised the engine in particular and overall build and finish. Think the carbon chassis is a highlight though.

Dodgy engine and poor overall build and finish. We should all be used to that shouldn’t we.

£55k and quicker than an M4 round the 'ring. Promising.