Alas poor zorst, I knew him well..

While getting new pads fitted to the Exige today, it was pointed out to me that there was an 8 inch crack running along the end of the silencer box. Bugger.I shall be contacting Lotus for a replacement in the morning.

DavidI tried to order a sports exhaust (& 190 upgrade kit)yesterday - Lotus said they’re out of stock of both [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/frown.gif[/image]Best of luck.

So much for them having a backlog of exhausts and putting them at sale prices…D’OH!

Who actually makes the Supersport exhaust ? I remember the same exhaust being on B&C’s 220bhp Turbo Elise, and that was well over 2 years ago. I know the Lotus (Janspeed) sports exhaust for the Elise couldn’t be purchased from Janspeed directly, but seeing as the Supersport exhaust has been around a few years, you would have thought it could be purchased directly from the manufacturer ? (whoever that may be)Any of you guys have info ?

Just booked mine in for 1st service at LRV (wohoooo)-Albert offered me a 190 upgrade for �440(?), plus fitting (but said they are out of stock at the factory). Does this mean that I would get the whole kit for less than the original price of the exhaust alone ?

RussellIt’s a “new” kit & comprises:Inlet cam pulley 101, 82 degree thermostat, mild steel cat replacement pipe & exchange ECU.Cost is �438 incl. vat plus fitting approx 3 hours.I’ve got one on order, along with the Supersport exhaust.TTFN

Hi PeskyWhen you say “new”, do you mean it is different from the original 190 kit, and by different, can I take it that that means “crapper” ? :-)ps - you into going to the Lotus show at Donny ? Mar 11/12 - could be a run out.

Hi Russell190 Upgrade - Albert at LRV tells me it is a “new” kit, comprising the parts listed in my earlier posting. See topic “Has anyone got the 190 upgrade”, which lists the parts in an earlier ki.Lotus Show at Donington - I may well indeed go. I wonder who else on the list is going?We can discuss further when we meet next Wednesday. Mike & Albert are also hoping to meet at the Wrights Arms next Wednesday - with Exige & Elise MK2 demonstrators [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/grin.gif[/image]

Thats a bugger, I just ordered one of those red ones as well. I guess I’d better get my glasspaper at the ready.What do you think of the Magneor leads?? I haven’t really roadtested mine yet due to the weather…did they fit ok?

My Exige is currently at SGT for it’s first service and the 190 upgrade, but the dealer rang me the day after I droppped it off saying they had no 190 kits and couldn’t get an exhaust anywhere, bugger!Spoke to Andy at Bell & Colvill parts dept. (very helpful - 01483 281000) who confirmed this, but also that Lotus do have Stainless Steel Supersports exhausts available, albeit at an extra �95.00. SGT have agreed to supply this instead, and 190 kit also on it’s way. Trouble is, car not back until Wednesday, Goodwood on Thursday!I Predict a ‘scenic’ drive back from Maidenhead!JayceeSGT have agreed to this quote:Originally posted by Pesky:DavidI tried to order a sports exhaust (& 190 upgrade kit)yesterday - Lotus said they’re out of stock of both [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/frown.gif[/image]Best of luck.

quote:Originally posted by jaycee:Spoke to Andy at Bell & Colvill parts dept. (very helpful - 01483 281000) who confirmed this, but also that Lotus do have Stainless Steel Supersports exhausts available, albeit at an extra �95.00. Hmm. I wonder how much these weigh (by comparison)