after 4 years....

…of Noble ownership I have decided to move on.

without a new Noble available to aspire to I have had to look for another marque. My dream cars are F 430 and 997 GT3 RS (and M15 if it ever makes it to production).

In the real world I would choose a 997 GT3 but have decided, instead, to go for a less expensive car (at least for now) which is, after all, in my case, only part of a late middle aged crisis!!

oops sorry I didnt give my background…

I have a E46 BMW M3 convertible for roof off touring and day trips
535i BMW saloon for family days out(my girls are 17 and 20 so these dont often happen)
Mitsubishi LWB 3.5 petrol Shogun for trips to IKEA, this car lives in Spain for most of the year
Suzuki Swift 1.5, my 20 year old keeps this at uni
Renault Clio Ripcurl, my 17 year old is learning in this (lucky girl)

Noble M12 GTO3, this replaced my 2nd Lotus elise in 2002 which was used almost exclusively as a trackday car.

Hopefully new car, whilst not quite as fast as the Noble but faster accelerating than a Porsche Turbo, will rekindle my desire to track.
I have already chosen (and bought) the new car but would be interested to see what you forum mates would pick as a worthy and cheaper successor.

Nick

After all that, and if its not an Exige S, you are asking the question in a very strange place.

After all that, and if its not an Exige S, you are asking the question in a very strange place.

You’ll have to excuse him - he’s Welsh, & also a toothpuller

An Exige S in solar yella - right Nick?

Good to have you around, again, matey

Hey Nick, good to hear from you Mate. Get your backside to one of the Anglesey days soon.

That is a FINE garage you own there, very jealous!

You must have a good profession!

I adore the Nobles Did it cost much to run?

Sounds like you’ve got an Exige-S!

Gaz

You must have a good profession!

Toothpuller - NHS opt-out!

A dentist!

The devils own…

…if you cant tell… i dont like going to the dentist

I decided I wanted to be a dentist when I was small. Purely because mine had a nice silver porsche

I decided I wanted to be a dentist when I was small. Purely because mine had a nice silver porsche

Thats an odd colour for a front doorway!

Hey Rob and Russ, its good to be back.

I loved the Noble but didnt track it too much after a few mechanical mishaps. I picked up the Exige today and cant wait to run it in ready for the forthcoming season!

Cheers Nick