Advice required

Mine has a 10 degree difference between the ECU temp sender and the one the stack uses according the Emerald software !

ahaha!!! THAT NOISE,GOING OVER BUMPS, LITTLE RODENT SQUEAL. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE. What a relief i am glad to be a “YIP” owner. I will cherrish the bugger dearly. At last i can drive safe in the knowledge that i have a YIP. Yippee

quote:Originally posted by simon:Whilst on the subject of ‘yips’, what is max coolant temp car should run in traffic. What temp do rad fans cut in at? No problem but for info.SimonMine comes on at 95C and goes off at 87C - I washed my car last weekend and cause of the salty wet roads didn’t take it for a run to dry it off but decided to let it idle till the fan came on and that was the result.In normal driving my temperature sits around 82C-84C, about bang-on if its accurate.Miniman - if you read this did you ever get any results from putting a temp probe in the engine compartment at a track-day?rgdsrox

RoxI opened up the number plate area to let some heat out and wanted to test it at the last track day I did at Oulton Park … however the day was very wet, cold and kinda short !! so never got to try it … again !!Have been flyin’ all around everywhere last few months so nothings happened … not even about the flippin’ engine covers - sorry - only good news is I’ve now got 160,000 air miles [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/smile.gif[/image]Hope 2003 will mean more miles in the Exige … See you soon

RoxI opened up the number plate area to let some heat out and wanted to test it at the last track day I did at Oulton Park … however the day was very wet, cold and kinda short !! so never got to try it … again !!Have been flyin’ all around everywhere last few months so nothings happened … not even about the flippin’ engine covers - sorry - only good news is I’ve now got 160,000 air miles [image]http://www.exiges.com/ubb/NonCGI/images/icons/smile.gif[/image]Hope 2003 will mean more miles in the Exige … See you soon