Advice and opinions gratefully received

Following on from my previous post (looking for a gunmetal Grey Exige)… I seem to have found one!

From a dealer which is not IDEAL… but price wise and milage can you guys help??

32,796 miles
�17,999
X Reg
Presume average condition

Gut instinct says it is a bit on the top end price wise… but any opinions would be really appreciated.

Bryn… loved the pics, looks like a corker and could be swinging your way soon.

Cheers

Phil

Looks fine on price and mileage. Any links?

Whats the spec ?
Servie history ?

Agree with Steve though that the haedline price doesn’t seem too far off - espcially from a dealer. Is there a warranty with it ?

It’s on Autotrader at the moment… please no one pip me to it

Sorry not a dealer. it is trade.

I will get the spec from them and see what you all think if that is ok?

Cheers

Phil

You should be able to find one with less than half of that milage for under 18K. They are out there if you are patient.

Well this one has had a strip down and rebuild (caused by cracked crank shaft etc).

If it has been reboured (SP?) do i need to notify insurance companies as i presume the BHP will be affected.

Also it is a slight worry that it has been stripped down and rebuilt, seen a few where this has happened, is it a common issue and something i should be concerned about?

Sorry for all the questions!

I am trying not to be a giddy kipper as i am just counting down until i get one!

Well this one has had a strip down and rebuild (caused by cracked crank shaft etc).

If it has been reboured (SP?) do i need to notify insurance companies as i presume the BHP will be affected.

Also it is a slight worry that it has been stripped down and rebuilt, seen a few where this has happened, is it a common issue and something i should be concerned about?

Sorry for all the questions!

I am trying not to be a giddy kipper as i am just counting down until i get one!

just do it!

how about that purple one on pistonheads? what a rare color!!!

Dont go near that purple one, they went to trade it in at a northern porsche centre where one of the norlog lads work. He advised someone local who was looking to stear clear, in no uncertain terms!

Gav

Do you know what caused this and the circumstances around it?

if nothing else has been done i would be surprised if the BHP was actually above the official factory figures.

Not a worry that it has been stripped but you need to know who re-built it and what parts were used.

Dont go near that purple one, they went to trade it in at a northern porsche centre where one of the norlog lads work. He advised someone local who was looking to stear clear, in no uncertain terms!

Gav

Gav

Is that the one which was originally black, & a tree fell on it, necessitating a fair bit of bodywork repairs? No doubt explains the “unusual” colour for an S1

Or perhaps that was another one!

PS Hope you’ve repented after last night’s despicable display

Following on from my previous post (looking for a gunmetal Grey Exige)… I seem to have found one!

From a dealer which is not IDEAL… but price wise and milage can you guys help??

32,796 miles
�17,999
X Reg
Presume average condition

Gut instinct says it is a bit on the top end price wise… but any opinions would be really appreciated.

Bryn… loved the pics, looks like a corker and could be swinging your way soon.

Cheers

Phil

Roland (Sprinter on here) is selling his one. It’s Titanium and is in top, top condition I’m thinking about putting an offer on it, although it’s second choice to the other one I’m considering at the moment. It’s a tough choice but a good position to be in